FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

If Chewie wins (which i wish him luck to win), then how about a youth friendly betwixt you and me Akshay? :p

Probably not. My youth rating has lowered by 10K after the last season. It's now like 65000 something.

----------

That's more for fun.

Probably not. My youth rating has lowered by 10K after the last season. It's now like 65000 something.

----------

That's more for fun.

Okay as you wish, though my rankings in youth are like 50k now.
I'll end up losing.:p

haha my bad :p

But surely jdeus or ste is still in the cup?

My opposition are going pretty well at the moment. They're 153/6 after 39.5 overs on a crumbling pitch in windy weather. My spinners are doing pretty well but my opening bowlers went for over 4 an over. Hopefully I can get them for less than 180. That should be reasonably achievable. He only has one spinner that will exploit the conditions but its a wrist spinner. Thankfully his rating is only 8k, so he'd be outstanding/outstanding probably. He has a couple of 12k and 13k fast bowlers though so I'm not looking forward to them.

I'm pretty sure you'll chase 209 down. You're off to a quick start so that's good.

On this pitch though, his spinner will be very dangerous. Need to negotiate the middle overs without losing too many wickets

169/5 now. With only 40 runs needed, I'd still say you're ahead.

Ha! Your opponent has Luke Skywalker on his team. I should sell him Obi-Wan then he can have 2 Jedis in his bowling attack. :p

He has Han solo too lol. Looking like I might lose now =(

----------

Man that was incredibly close but we got over the line right at the end. The ninth wicket fell with ten runs needed, but tindall hit two boundaries after a couple overes of tense defense. Through to the fourth round in my first dig in the pavilion cup =D out rated by 5k as well

Lucky you have my great batsman.... I mean bowler :p

haha, even though he has atrocious batting, he can bat well when needed and under pressure.

1 wicket. Close is right. Well done though. Wonder who your next opponent will be.

Probably MIB Talents Academy (or whatever his name is). He rates high 190s normally...

still in the cup and started well today

End of over 30 (12 runs) - Tom Jones Enthusiasts(154-3) RR 5.13
E. Mitchell 28 (32b) , A. Ingram 54 (68b) , S. Jay 10-1-54-2

12th seed in the next round if I win, so likely that next week is my last.

Users who are viewing this thread