FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

so Akshay and me are having a youth friendly rightaway.

Unfortunately for Ste they chased his total down with 7.4 overs and 7 wickets to spare :/

Gosh Battrick has such a confusing layout when compared to FTP. It's a nightmare. I'm going to stick with FTP.

Its simply opposite for the most of the members i think. FTP is way confusing, believe me. But, it varies person to person :)

I find the Battrick layout simple as I played that game first. Then when I started playing FTP, I found it confusing but after a couple of weeks, I was used to it and found it easy to use so I find both pretty easy now.

Its simply opposite for the most of the members i think. FTP is way confusing, believe me. But, it varies person to person :)

Well it's been a week now so I'm slowly getting used to it.

55 needed from 5 overs in my T20 match. Doesn't look too good.

----------

And just lost my 2 set batsman. :facepalm

----------

Well I lost that badly. Lost my last 7 wickets for 14 runs. Pathetic really.

We'll be chasing over 200 at this rate as they are 173/2 after 16 overs, O'Leary with a run out and Healy taking one wicket. Figures are pretty poor.

Watkin - 0/9 (2)
Fitzgerald - 0/24 (2)
Healy - 1/55 (4)
Whiteman 0/36 (4)
Yousif 0/49 (4)

They managed 233/4 as we made 145/9 in return.

Scorecard:

Murch 27 (23)
Mol 4 (8)
Pettinger 32 (21)
O'Leary 27 (22)
Omara 30 (25)
Oldroyd 0 (3)
Yousif 10 (8)
Fitzgerald 0 (1)
Whiteman 8* (3)
Healy 3 (2)
Watkin 1* (4)

I guess everyone would be knocked out of cup this sunday and we could start our matches from next sunday. One week from now, i would be home and then there would be updates, mid season review etc :pHow about a friendly next week? Who would play me?

Had a youth match against a bot team today so expected an easy win and got just that. Bowled them out for 54, chased down the target in 8.3 overs.

This win takes me to first but as the other matches are still ongoing I'll have to wait and see what my actual position will be.

Users who are viewing this thread