FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

Thrilling match against Akshay, our match rating had little difference, but at last won it! Matu, my best youth player scored a brilliant 108* (58).

lol I got owned.

----------

Very nice income from that match though. Despite having expenses 85k more than income before match fees, over the first four weeks of this season I think I've run a decent profit.

Thrilling match against Akshay, our match rating had little difference, but at last won it! Matu, my best youth player scored a brilliant 108* (58).

tweaking. I was so close yet so far. It was a matter of 1 over and that gone in your favour.

Ha! I think he is. Well considering the fact that I've bought a grand total of 1 player, I'm still a way away from being tough to beat. I'll get around to it. Probably because I'm being to fussy with my player selection.

You would definitely be hard to beat but maintaining the side is the tricky part. The salaries end up killing you very fast, that was the reason I sold my good players as I was making next to no profit each week.

I'm not making a profit each week. I lose about 30k. But I have 1.3 mil in the bank :D

Iridium, what are Taj Alam's skills. He's an ex U19 Pakistan international ;)

I've revealed his skills. Yea he only played one international game though and scored 5 from 20. But he's one of the few players I've bought who hasn't bombed in the first game he's played. Scored 125 against AP.

I had another gun pull but kept him, and that was even earlier in the season :p

But it did certainly help :D

Yea, before I had my pull I only had $30k and losing money each week. I made the pull quite late in the week since I was holiday. Surprising though considering all my other pulls were rubbish.

Last edited:
Collapsed in my T20 matcha gainst the other guy at the top of the table. Played 3 youth players though. Went from 119/2 to 152/8.

Don't think I'm gonna win since one of my youth players is a fast bowler.

----------

It is hot and a sticky pitch though so I do have a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread