FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

Lost by 5 wickets. Garrick was just shocking this game. 10 overs, 0/97. And look at the match ratings!

Iridium XI: 135,521
Birkenhead: 118,046

lol, I've had enough games like that in Youth this season.

Anyway, going alright. Pettinger out but made a decent score. Now O'Leary will have to score very quickly to score a century though.

End of over 25 (1 run) - Hedger's Team(116-3) RR 4.64
A. O'Leary 14 (17b) , M. Young 5 (12b) , S. Ghauro 3-0-11-0

So my second loss in my OD league. Second loss to someone with a lower match rating. That was my strongest lineup as well (well apart from my new opening batsman I bought, fatigue still quite low.)

lol at the commentary. Doesn't work too well with a no ball.

25.6 nb Dyamboti to Young : Ooh... a wayward one from Dyamboti and he's lucky to escape without a wide being signaled by the umpire.

----------

Bloody hell. Young out. O'Leary needs to stay in there until the end.

End of over 32 (4 runs) - Hedger's Team(150-4) RR 4.69
A. O'Leary 33 (36b) , M. Oldroyd 0 (0b) , L. Peters 6-0-39-0

O'Leary going strong at the moment. Could make a century but we're relying on him batting to the end to make a decent score of around 260.

38.2 6 Kamal to O'Leary : Hello and goodbye! Short delivery, and in a flash he swivels and pulls that high and handsome over deep midwicket for maximum.

End of over 39 (12 runs) - Hedger's Team(195-5) RR 5.00
A. O'Leary 67 (54b) , A. Moxly 9 (21b) , S. Kamal 10-1-47-2

OD Match:

Indian Warriors 388 ( Ridings 222, Sathnarayana 77, Charles 30, Mohanty 2-62) beat Chennai Tigers 103 ( Sangster 3-12, Clarkson 2-16, Sathnarayana 2-20 ) by 285 runs

Match Ratings: Indian Warriors - 106272, Chennai Tigers - 57647

Amazing match there, it was too easy in the end as Ridings was just in awesome form and made full use of the conditions. Sathnarayana is always the man in form and despite his lower skills than any other player, he always comes out as the performer.
In the bowling, it was too easy against a weak batting lineup.

Gamble of playing Levi as opener payed off. He's been performing consistently and today grabbed the chance by both hands.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Opponent is down 8 wickets with 200 more runs needed at 14 an over. So this match is sealed unless some major fling up happens.
Cleaophas had nice debut with 4 wickets in his 10 overs while Powers was economical.
Gotta rest Powers in next match when other player came back.
Big positive from this game is that i managed to score big without 4 big guns : Christopher,Alderman,Caterer, King.:clap

Ouch. If I've read my finances right, I need 75k. You must invest more in academies and have a bigger ground than I do.

22k academies, 7k ground and 112k wages for me. I haven't changed my academy funding since I started playing.

You're nowhere near as bad as Chewie or myself. Your wages and academy investment are relatively low.

You've got pretty high wages Iridium! I was lower than that before I bought my last two palyers

Users who are viewing this thread