FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

Youth OD:

Delhi's Blaster 150 ( Shefali 32, Hafeez 3-23, Amsterdam 3-27 ) lost to Indian Warriors 151/2 ( Marsh 85, Suranjan 57, Michandani 2-16 ) by 8 wickets.

Match Ratings: Indian Warriors - 62,871 | Delhi's Blaster - 46,555

An easy match there, my spinners were ecstatic and done the work pretty easily.
Happy with the team performance.

Won my match with much ease. Won't bother posting it here.

3 youths away with the u-19s. w/k, star batsmen and all round went. I didn't stand a chance.

ratings dropped by 16k

It's going to be a tight match tomorrow. I'm versing the league topper (I'm 2nd) and he has only a touch 3K more match rating than me. It's simple for me, this match won and I'm already at the top of my league. And if lost, then the chance's lost.

Ladies, Jason Seal gonna debut tomorrow on a green pitch. A recipe for disaster :p

player with elite power and attrocious tech. poor bat... aka afridi:p

I just had a hattrick taken against me... The scene was set for an aggressive finish to push my score up towards 300 but now I'll be happy with 260. It is a green pitch though so I should win easily.

Unlucky. Nel managed to nab 6 wickets from you.

Bowled out South Wellington Cricket Club for 132. Batting quite slowly at the moment, 53/1 after 12 overs.

Taking On Bilalshuja Sydney Crushers and current score at 5/46 of 14.5 overs.

lol, lose a wicket and his partner starts firing.

23.4 4 Butts to Pettinger : [misfield] Archibald puts a foot out but can't manage to stop the ball. Perhaps he should try using his hands next time?
23.3 2 Butts to Pettinger : Short of a length delivery pitching outside off. Pettinger presents an open blade and glides the ball through to third man.
23.2 4 Butts to Pettinger : Lovely cover drive from Pettinger, it skims all the way along the turf for 4. Too full and wide from Butts, and he shakes his head in dismay.
23.1 4 Butts to Pettinger : Marginally short and outside the off stump, Pettinger waits on the back foot and thumps the ball through cover for a glorious four. Mason gives Butts some advice. Perhaps about length.

----------

And the score at drinks. Mohammad needs to get out soon :p

End of over 25 (3 runs) - Hedger's Team(124-1) RR 4.96
D. Mohammad 4 (4b) , J. Pettinger 52 (55b) , B. Horne 3-1-8-1

I had a similar sequence of scoring, but instead of fours, they were sixes. And they were the last four balls of the game:

23.1 6 Bevan to Campbell : Bevan briefly had the batsman in two minds with that delivery. He didn't know whether to hit him for four or six!
23.2 6 Bevan to Campbell : That's poor bowling from Bevan, a juicy leg stump half volley is dispatched over square leg for six by Campbell.

23.3 2 Bevan to Campbell : Late cut, to the right of Ud-Din at short third man. The fielder makes chase, and cuts the ball off as the batsmen run two.
23.4 6 Bevan to Campbell : Bevan tosses one up outside off stump, Campbell moves his front foot out of the way and slogs him over the deep midwicket boundary.

Users who are viewing this thread