FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

Resting my key players today and saving them for important match next week.
Connors, Caterer, Christopher and King are resting.
chasing 225 on a green pitch. 81/2 after 20 overs. I should make it if there are no collapses.

OD Match

An easy win there, won by 10 wickets.
They were all out for 48 with Helfrich taking 3-11 and Clarkson taking 4-15.
Hafeez had a good match too with 3-6 to his name, good for the young lad.

Some changes in FTP :

Username : Gunpot
Team Name : Highveld Leopards

Wanderers (Saurashtra Lions) just pmed me in FTP saying that he's got FTP membership for 3 months because he helped FTP improve their services. And that he will be back on PC on the 31st of Jan.

Wanderers (Saurashtra Lions) just pmed me in FTP saying that he's got FTP membership for 3 months because he helped FTP improve their services. And that he will be back on PC on the 31st of Jan.

:eek: How.... He isnt in any division is he??

Anyhow end of season is approaching fast. Next should be our knockout cup right :yes

haha, yeah, he pm'ed me as well but i asked him what the point was in posting it here, apart from the point that he'll be back on the 31st but I've already posted that.

He can create a new PCL for Thursdays though :)

----------

So we can have two tournaments going at once

Yeah.. That will be great but whats the maximum number of teams?

3 really one sided matches in my T20 league this week

All the T20 games in my league were one sided. Winning margins of 9 wickets, 10 wickets, 161 runs and 156 runs (my match)

Skepple got a ton (101) van Dalen took 4/8 and we won. Simple.

Looks like another win is on the cards in the T20 league here. They are 86/4 from 15 overs chasing 165 for victory. We can thank O'Leary for his stunning knock. Here are some of the highlights.

10.4 4 Richmond to O'Leary : Superbly timed shot from O'Leary and it goes straight past long on for four runs.

11.6 4 Silvera to O'Leary : Short of a length, down the leg side, easy pickings for any batsman. O'Leary hooks it fine, too fine for Brinsley at fine leg.

14.1 4 Ragoo to O'Leary : Examining the field before the ball came down at him pays off for O'Leary as he watches the ball skid off the face of his bat and slam into the awnings. 4 runs.

17.3 4 Richmond to O'Leary : He drifts down the leg side and O'Leary tickles it fine. Very fine.

18.1 4 Jhappan to O'Leary : Jhappan strays too far onto leg, and it's clipped away for an easy boundary. You can't set fields for that type of bowling.

Finished with 54* from 28 balls.

Users who are viewing this thread