FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

Fling :mad Fling .... Collapse... Thats what happnes when you play too many saffers in your team:p Was sitting pretty on 165/4 after 16 overs. Then lost next 6 wickets for 23 runs :facepalm Bowled out in 19 overs..
Now bowlers are getting a spanking. Opponent is 88/3 in 10 overs. Match can go either side at the moment. Gotta get that guy "Sheanon" out. He has raced to 46 off 20 balls:eek:

----------

Powers to Sheahan : Huge outswinger by Powers! Sheahan is slow to move his feet and edges the ball to Connor. Great bowling!
T. Sheahan c S. Connor b. S. Powers 70 (33b 7x4 2x6) SR:212.12
Finally its over... Now we have a chance:spy

----------

Under the circumstances, Mishra had bowled a gem of a spell. 4 overs none for 24. He kept the things tight at his end.:clap

----------

35 runs required from 3 overs :noway Come on guys, put some pressure.

----------

5 balls 11 runs :noway

----------

wicket!!!! yeah :cheers 4 ball 11 runs now

----------

:noway 6 runs 2 balls

----------

Fling Fling Fling Fling :mad:mad:mad boundary off last ball. They won :facepalm

----------

They were 17 K better than my team. So this was a good effort

[Youth OD] Iridium XI 244 for 6 (Powell 72, Cleary 64*) beat The Clan Of Bunmpkins 182 (Bush 38, Smith 6-20, Trethewey 2-27) by 62 runs
Scorecard

Awesome bowling by Smith taking 6-20 and making sure they didn't get close to the 245 run target set. He ripped through the top order claiming the scalps of the top 4 batsmen as well as No. 6 and 7. Second consecutive MoM award for Smith to go with the one he got last week for scoring 162.

This win means we're still unbeaten and at the top of the table going into the return matches. Next match is against Indian Cricket Club who I beat last time despite me having a lower match rating. May not be so lucky this time around.

Easy win today. Bowled them out for 129 on a road with Moxly taking 3/25 before we chased it down losing one wicket in 15.2 overs. Moxly scored 53 while Mol made 44* and Khan finished things off with 31* off 21 balls.

Well it must be lost somewhere back in this thread. It was just a proposal for a knockout tournament after league finishes. Champions league kind of stuff.

It would be nice though :p A T20 Knockout tournament after this league ends :yes

Users who are viewing this thread