FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

hahahahahaha

I won my match. Was quite close but we were always on top I guess. I'm second in my league however because I rested a few players in one match and lost (back when I was in the PC). So I have to beat that player and improve my NRR which is quite a bit lower than his.

OD Match

Awesome.

Indian Warriors 472/5 (Buijs 129, Quartermass 101, Rock 96, Ridings 58) beat Jharkhand 52 a.o ( Helfrich 4-8, French 3-5, Hickey 2-19)

Amazing batting and bowling display there as expected.
Buijs played an extraordinary knock of 129 of just 66 deliveries consisting of 13 fours and 3 sixes.
Quartermass played an aggressive knock of 101 too, whereas Rock just missed a well deserved century. He made 96 off 75.
Two R's Ridings and Rock provided the perfect start at the top and finished brilliantly by Two B's Buijs and Bos.

In the bowling, Helfrich ran through the lineup and later French did the needed damage.

----------

Iridium XI: 149,457
Tempest: 147,374

This is getting ridiculous :noway.

:p haha

Run outs really cost us. 3 of our top 5 batsman were all run out and we ended up making only 178. They lost 2 early wickets but they recovered well to win by 8 wickets.

lol Iridium... You are really getting boned by FTP this season :p

End of over 12 (maiden) - Kelburne(46-4) RR 3.83
C. Watson 11 (21b) , F. Stewart 0 (0b) , M. Dugandzic 1-1-0-1

11.5 W Dugandzic to Robertson : [catch] Short of a good length delivery on the stumps, Robertson makes room and takes a swing. The ball clips the top edge and balloons up to mid-on.
H. Robertson c D. Buhpathi b. M. Dugandzic 17 (24b 1x4 1x6) SR:70.83

My new bowler is making superb debut. He took 1st wicket for my club in 1st maiden over...

Damn. The guy I was versing bought two players yesterday who boosted his MR to 135K and owing to this he knocked me down badly.

End of over 36 (2 runs) - Kelburne(129-9) RR 3.58
A. Miller 0 (1b) , D. Jamieson 1 (2b) , M. Dugandzic 8-1-16-4

Now my team got the right bowler. But then last wicket added 50+ runs partnership. :(

End of over 45 (6 runs) - Kelburne(180-9) RR 4.00
D. Jamieson 30 (35b) , A. Miller 21 (22b) , J. Vemuganti 8-0-40-0
That is the 50 partnership (51 runs, 55b, 1x4, 0x6) SR:92.73

My match is yet to be started. Lost the toss. Its a flat deck so that shouldn't matter. Would have liked to bat first though.

Innings just finished. Got the target of 277 on a flat pitch. But its against the division leader so it would be a tough chase. Powers was disappointing today. Campbell got 5/55 in his 10 while Mishra was exceptional on this batting track. He gave just 34 runs in his 10 overs and bowled a maiden too.
Lets hope batman can get us over the line.

Looks like FTP has started boning me as well :facepalm Lost last division match on the last ball of the match and today was bowled out with 3 overs to spare and just 8 runs to get :mad
after scoring 23 runs in last 6 balls, why did Christopher had to for the expensive shot :mad IT was less than run a ball from there on...
Strange match. Both team had centurions and bowlers who took 5fers

----------

Now this is absolutely unacceptable. Especially when this was the last wicket:mad >>
End of over 47 (11 runs) - New York Yankees(277-10). 8 runs required from 3 overs. RR 5.89 RRR 2.67
B. Campbell 0 (1b) , S. Inwood 9-0-49-6
46.6 W Inwood to Mishra : Ouch! A great inswinging yorker crashes into Mishra's back foot. They all go up in a huge appeal and finally the umpire's finger goes up. Interestingly, not only does the replay show that was going well down leg side, it also shows Mishra had limped nearly a whole leg bye before the finger went up. Insult to injury...
A. Mishra lbw b. S. Inwood 2 (8b 0x4 0x6) SR:25.00

----------

I need to reshuffle the batting order in next match. Gotta play Christopher higher up the order. He's been performing consistently well. Jacobson is a back up opener so he would go out and king would take his place and move down the order.

Users who are viewing this thread