FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

So now the term is"Pulling off a Iridium" :p

Highveld Leopards won by 73 runs

A. Lalit 86 (50b)
B. Wimalaratne 52 (26b)

M. Dugandzic 4-0-7-2
C. Modi 4-0-13-3

Two new bowlers made their impressions. :clap

Runfeast here. Yankees scored their highest team total in T20. 268 without any wicket.
NYY: 268/0 in 20 overs
Kris Caterer: 115 (51b)
Charles Jacobson:152 (70b)

Opponent was 144/8 at the end of 20 overs.

I think this guy is intentionally playing his most of the youth players in the T20 matches to give them experience. Coz his SOD team is better than mine.

Powers is had a horrible time, i guess he deserves a break.

Match Details
Home Saurashtra Lions
Away Milperra Vikings
Ground The Lions' Den
League Youth 2.2
Date 02 Feb 11 04:30
Crowd 6,656
Weather Sunny
Pitch Sticky

End of over 40 (2 runs) - Saurashtra Lions(207-10) RR 5.18
D. Nageshwara 13 (5b) , C. Allen 7.5-0-22-5
That is 5 wickets for Allen!
39.5 W Allen to Talbot : [catch] Talbot launches that straight, Johnson at long on steadies himself and takes a straightforward catch. Too much elevation, not enough distance.
R. Talbot c T. Johnson b. C. Allen 9 (17b 0x4 0x6) SR:52.94

Just missed to place batters' behavior on sticky pitch and got collapse... But lower order brought defend-able total...

Won my youth match against the second strongest side in my league. Second time I've beaten him so that leaves me well in front with 8 wins from 8.

Saurashtra Lions won by 45 runs

R. Bertwistle 56 (62b) <YK Pathan of my Team / with 'Boundary Hitter' talent>
H. Shalabh 34 (29b)

R. Talbot 7-0-32-3
H. Shalabh 8-0-25-2
A. Neeraj 8-0-33-2

Wasn't an easy match... just bowlers gave victory... :cheers

Last edited:
Youth OD

Just scored the highest runs in 20 overs in my league.

Indian Warriors 358/3 ( Marsh 175, Hafeez 115, Conroy 30) beat Praz Bulls 220/7 (Oruganti 71, Datar 54, Van Amsterdam 3-15) by 138 runs.

Just amazing there, marvellous batting effort and it was way too easy for the bowling. Great work.

That's not gonna last long before the mods find it...

What mods?

You must so bored to start a Wikipedia page for your FTP team. It's not going to be a featured article that's for sure.

Last edited:
Wikipedia moderators. Will be flagged for deletion soon I'd guess

I should flag it now :lol.

----------

Match against Phoenix Fire Birds tomorrow. He currently sits in 2nd while I languish in 4th. He beat in our first encounter, that by 1 wicket. Hopefully I can exact my revenge and a win here would secure me at least 3rd spot.

I have next to no chance of getting the top spot but second shouldn't be too hard. Just have to beat Pheonix and South Wellington Cricket Club and I'll be in second.

Playing my strongest team although this lineup has a lousy record against weaker teams.

Users who are viewing this thread