FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

lol, that's funny. I can't even be bothered making a page for my team on PC but you just made a full one on wikipedia. I'll laugh when it gets deleted.

It's like those people who makes those enormous posts about their squad in the WPL. The list of things to do in life must be pretty short for to reach "Make Wikipedia page for my team on an online sports management game".

From the Pavilion itself doesn't even have a wikipedia page :lol

lol, that's funny. I can't even be bothered making a page for my team on PC but you just made a full one on wikipedia. I'll laugh when it gets deleted.

what's your problem? you like to be deleted my page... Arer you paying for that? My team best and that's why you all get jealous... :mad

Last edited:
It is proposed that this article be deleted.

If you can address this concern by improving, copyediting, sourcing, renaming or merging the page, please edit this page and do so. You may remove this message if you improve the article or otherwise object to deletion for any reason. However please explain why you object to the deletion, either in your edit summary or on the talk page. If this template is removed, it should not be replaced.

The article may be deleted if this message remains in place for seven days, i.e. after 12:59 on 10 February.
If you created the article, please don't take offense. Instead, consider improving the article so that it is acceptable according to the deletion policy.

Extreme limitations of jealousy... :cheers:clap

Well you had it coming. That sort of stuff doesn't belong on Wikipedia. Look at their deletion policy and their reasons for deletion:

Any other content not suitable for an encyclopedia

Leave this... Just Enjoy FTP... I am just happy that I made an excellent exhibition of my team on Wikipedia, whatever this is just for week or so...

----------

Thrashed Gunpot today...

Saurashtra Lions won by 418 runs

G. Gambhir 237 (155b)
T. Logan 133 (98b)
A. Yogesh 85 (50b)

O. Casey 5-0-12-4
R. Singh 6-0-15-3

Why do you challenge newbies who you know you'll thrash?

Woo! Free Pavilion Membership for a week!

yay! :D

to be honest, there's not much you can do with it

----------

317/4 after 34.3 overs in my OD match at the moment. Played a nearly full-strength lineup because I need some big wins to improve my NRR above the guy in first place. And all my players are 'rested' fatigue so I may as well.

Have on transfer that ends in the early morning so my recently employed bidding agent will be put to work :p Also tried a search for certain talents but no one really appealing.

166/3 after 37 overs. Early signs weren't good but Khozo and Khan have steadied things slightly. We'll really need to accelerate to put a decent total on the board. Hopefully my two wrist spinners can take advantage of the dry pitch and run through them.

Managed to get 282/7, with 93 runs coming in the last 10 overs. Let's see if it'll be enough.

I ended up getting 491/7 :D Gonna try bowl them out for less than 50 seeing as it's overcast and the pitch is uneven. O'Brien, my finisher, smashed 123 off 67 balls. Shows what that talent can do.

2/4! You may get them for less than 25 at this rate.

----------

2/6! Out for less than 15 I reckon :lol

----------

2/8! This is just a humiliation.

----------

All out for 3 :lol. Screenshot it and show it off.

Users who are viewing this thread