FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

[SOD] Iridium XI 282 for 7 (Khozo 106, Doyle 4-71) beat Phoenix Fire Birds 182 (Phillips 50, Elloit 3-19) by 100 runs
Scorecard

Revenge! Didn't get off to a great start, losing a few wickets before Khozo and Khan set about a repair job. 93 from the last 10 overs boosted our total with Khozo scoring his first ton for the club in the process.

The opening bowlers strangled the runs and although there was a brief period where they threatened to break loose, it never came to that. The spinners started of by leaking runs but came back in their second spell to choke the innings, Jaco Frylinck being the best of the spinners with 1/33 from 10 overs. Their innings eventually crumbled away, losing their last 6 wickets for 35 runs.

Win takes me to third. Next target: Birkenhead for second spot.

Last edited:
lol, I don't believe it. Aidan O'Leary was my lowest scoring batsman today. A Spectacular/Spectacular batsman scores 5 while a Reliable/Reliable batsman with ████ secondaries on debut scores 73 and a Reliable/Capable batsman averaging 16 in 6 games previously scores 88.

Kentwell was the star with the ball taking 5/17 as we won by 137 runs.

OD Match

Indian Warriors 377/5 (French 98, Buijs 91, Mboya 54, Quartermass 53) beat Ninfield 30 a.o (Helfrich 5-10, Clarkson 2-0) by 347 runs

Amazing match there, the bowling did the work pretty well and it's the lowest score by any team against me.
Helfrich was class and French batted well and got support from Buijs. Mboya played good too with 54 runs off 38 balls.

OD Match

Indian Warriors 377/5 (French 98, Buijs 91, Mboya 54, Quartermass 53) beat Ninfield 30 a.o (Helfrich 5-10, Clarkson 2-0) by 347 runs

Amazing match there, the bowling did the work pretty well and it's the lowest score by any team against me.
Helfrich was class and French batted well and got support from Buijs. Mboya played good too with 54 runs off 38 balls.

Still quite a way off the 3 all out Chewie inflicted on some poor team :p.

Saurashtra Lions lost by 7 runs

Weather Humid
Pitch Crumbling

V. Sehwag 77* (171b)
A. Yogesh 22 (19b)

RP. Singh 10-1-28-3
V. Kapini 7.4-0-28-3
A. Kumble 7-0-44-3

Set Sehwag on defensive... other were random... Pitch was very interesting and the GAME was, too... enjoyed it...

----------

auXI v Saurashtra Lions >> Match Ratings
Match Ratings
auXI Saurashtra Lions
Batting - Top Order: 11,623 8,798
Batting - Middle Order: 8,367 9,167
Batting - Tail: 3,343 2,476
Bowling - Seam: 10,852 (6) 9,302 (6)
Bowling - Spin: 11,152 (4) 10,609 (4)
Fielding/Keeping: 10,244 8,761
Overall: 175,580 154,695

Membership for two weeks!
I'll make use of the bidding agent. But so will everyone.

yeah.. I saw that too...

03 Feb 11 00:00 - 500 Pavilion Members Party!

Last week the game reached the milestone of having 500 Pavilion members.

To celebrate this milestone:
- all Pavilion members have had their membership extended by 2 weeks
- all non-members have been given one week of free membership

Thanks to everyone for being part of the community and making this a fun game to play.

FTP-ashario

Thats why my team's logo was back last night

----------

But sadly i don't have any money to buy new players ATM:mad

I've got money but I doubt I will buy anyone during the period. Although I am going for one gun player currently.

Hammertown Warriors >> Frank Bollinger >> Details
Player Info
17 years old | 30,434 rating | $1,323 wage

Right hand batsman | Left arm Fast medium

Talents Gifted (Technique)
Nationality Australia
Form reasonable
Fatigue revived
Experience poor
Captaincy reasonable
Skills Summary
Batsman ordinary
Bowler reasonable
Keeper ordinary
Allrounder average
Skills
Batting poor Endurance average
Bowling capable Technique capable
Keeping ordinary Power ordinary
Fielding average

Current Bid - $420,000

I'm fed up of these crap picks in last few months. Ever since I've joined, i only got one decent pick :mad ... I need one more to balance the finance of my team.:D

Users who are viewing this thread