FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

It was the margin that surprised me the most. Takes the pressure off me to win all my OD matches by a huge margin.

It was the margin that surprised me the most. Takes the pressure off me to win all my OD matches by a huge margin.

Ha! I didn't even notice the margin of victory. I was more concerned with the match rating. Even I don't lose by that much when I cock up (I probably have but I just suppress the memory) :p

Wow, I didn't expect this.

Pettinger scored 103, Murch scored 98, Mohammad scored 24, my Dreadful batsman scored 15 :spy (I forgot to put someone in for O'Leary), Mol scored 63* and Oldroyd scored a stunning 78* off 38 as we made 393/4.

Watkin then came out and took 2 wickets with his first 2 deliveries. We ended up then bowling them out for 38.

Watkin - 3/8 (5)
Phillips - 3/20 (5)
Baldry - 3/0 (1.5)
Whiteman - 1/3 (1)

That pretty much seals 6th place for us as we are 8 points ahead of 7th with 3 matches to play.

Playing vs indian warriors this sunday. Bought a new batsman to strengthen my weak batting lineup. Anton Dec is exceptional batsman bought for 64k.

I hope I'll put some fight there as I just sold an outstanding bat weakening my batting lineup. But he was 30.

I have one 30yo player. I would sell him at the end of this season.

Interesting youth match going on at the moment between Iridium and I. He had me at 124/9 but Wright managed to top score from 8 to take us to 159 all out on a sticky pitch in cloudy conditions. I think a lot will depend on how Iridium's team handles my fast bowlers. I also have three spinners playing too.

Slow start from us but I'm backing my youths to chase that down. Wasn't happy with how long it took for us to get that last wicket.

I find Mangan's figures quite amusing: 4-3-11-1

Users who are viewing this thread