FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

Should I do it hedger and follow suit?? And just get relegated for a few seasons?? Whilest my youth train up??

I mean I should get a nice amount from selling all of my seniors!! Bar two.

Would get me nearly a million surely?

I don't see the point in focusing solely on youth.

The plus side is that the extra experience... the extra cash thru saving on wages... and I suppose the satisfaction of watching your team grow...

Plus with the by the time my team gets to like 21/22yo their skills will be equal to or higher than my current squads.. barring the fielding so really its win win... aside from the few seasons of solid defeats!

But think of it.. eventually they'll turn good and hammer teams for a few seasons until they find the division that suits their ability

I would really like to focus a little more on my youths next season than I have in the past.

I think I've probably lost this match. Too many maidens, losing wickets at regular intervals. All bad.

Look, if you do, I would suggest you get your youth academy up to about good before you start (at least) as then your youth's will train reasonably quick while you keep getting your youth academy up.

Well I'm breaking getting normally 10k a week with putting 60K into my youth academy and that's when you remember I'm still paying another 35K on my best senior players that I decided not to sell. So I could easily have a superior academy and getting a decent amount of money every week if I sold them. The only problem if I do that is the fitness as my youth players aren't able to play 3 games a week. And then once you start promoting in youth, the prize money can get pretty good and once they're in the senior team you can easily have the same team as you had before plus a nice handy amount of money in the bank.

If I sold off all of my seniors that Im not keeping Id be saving like 70-80k on wages which 50k could easily go onto the youth academy, and I could even let my senior academy drop a level to good and save another 10k there. Would mean my youth academy would be heading for deluxe!! Then we'd see some improvements!! lol

And the money recieved off the player sales would be reserve for making sure theres no financial difficulties... and no more players!!!! lol

Sounds like a plan??

You need a senior squad of at least 12 I think.

Simple, sell at the end of the season, keep your 20 yo players, keep one or two senior players until you've replaced them with probably Capable/Reliable players which I have and then sell the rest. You spend 10k at most to replace your senior squad and then you make that up easily in a week or two.

@ jdeus, if you are going to do it now. Try putting a fair bit of money into your youth academy now and just stop any payments for the senior squad just for the end of this season. Then sell all your great senior players then and buy a few good youths. Then invest whatever you can into your youth academy and don't worry about putting much into your senior academy for the time being.

I prefer to give more important to Youth Academy than Senior... Because my youths are good and being better... I just need to maintain Seniors...

Simple, sell at the end of the season, keep your 20 yo players, keep one or two senior players until you've replaced them with probably Capable/Reliable players which I have and then sell the rest. You spend 10k at most to replace your senior squad and then you make that up easily in a week or two.

@ jdeus, if you are going to do it now. Try putting a fair bit of money into your youth academy now and just stop any payments for the senior squad just for the end of this season. Then sell all your great senior players then and buy a few good youths. Then invest whatever you can into your youth academy and don't worry about putting much into your senior academy for the time being.

10k total?? So you think it would be best to wait until prize money has gone in to sell the seniors and maybe buy some cheap and nasty 20yo to make up my 12 seniors once their sold?

Yeah, keep all your youths that turn 20 next season, keep maybe one good player that can maybe single handedly win you a few games and then spend 1-2k on capable/reliable players and it shouldn't cost you that much.

To be honest, you do what you think best. I don't want to be the one making you stuff up your team.

Yeah, keep all your youths that turn 20 next season, keep maybe one good player that can maybe single handedly win you a few games and then spend 1-2k on capable/reliable players and it shouldn't cost you that much.

To be honest, you do what you think best. I don't want to be the one making you stuff up your team.

LOL, is that a disclaimer there hedger?? Yeah buying in the players... so I will be selling my seniors off if anyone is interested??? So watch this space...

Also been in contact with the SA U19's about my players.. they seen keen about my five allrounders and robert joyce (the man who hedger turned down lol) altho I wish Id kept Moxly now he would have been great for me :(

Also definately going to get my academy upto deluxe and my senior down to satisfactory. Thats 100k on academies. Will readjust that depending on how much I make on selling my seniors.

So no dont worry hedger I wont hold you accountable if my team goes sour... much :p

Users who are viewing this thread