FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

I won my match by 8 wickets too. Still first by a long way (my NRR is something like 3 ahead of the next person).

Hopefully playing hardly any seniors will help my fatigue problems. I'm almost certainly going to lose my next SOD match so I think I'll rest players there too

My NRR is about 2 behind the leader. But my next T20 match is against him. Top of the table clash. I'm going to go full strength against him even though I could win with a second XI, however I dare not take the risk.

Not sure with what pitch to go for. It's currently at sticky, which means I can play both my spinners and I'll set my batsmen on normal.

Well a nice batting display from the openers today. O'Keeffe on T20 debut made a solid 79 off 47 balls before he was trapped in front while Murch just got dismissed for 105 off 58, his second T20 century, while he only has 1 century in Youth and One Day matches combined.

And we have made 220/2 from our 20 overs, Pettinger finishing 27* while O'Leary just made 7*.

Played an extremely weak lineup with only 85 k ratings consisting of almost youth players and to my suprise I outrated them by 27k.:p
An easy victory in the end.

And about tailenders batting. You should see half my bowlers Youth batting average. (For club)

Bollinger averages 56
Bol averages 48.67
Healy averages 46

Even though Bol and Bollinger are both poor and Healy is dreadful.

Easy win today. Bowled them out for 121 on a hard pitch, Bollinger taking 3/36 (8), Healy with 3/14 (6), Bol 2/21 (8), Prasanta 1/17 (5) and Yousif went wicketless with figures of 0/31 off 8 overs.

Salah and Bleeker then got the runs with ease, Bleeker with 61* off 56 while Salah scored 57* off 51 as we won by 10 wickets.

Won my match by 7 wickets despite my match rating being around 4k under my opponent. Bowlers did most of the damage, dismissing them for 167 with Pfaff and Pattipeilohy taking 3 wickets each. The the batsmen chased it down with little hassle, led by the ever in form Clem Powell (71*)

And with that score of 71*, Powell crossed 2000 YOD runs:

Clem Powell: 2052 runs @ 78.92 | SR of 111.10 | 6 100s and 14 50s

Pretty good considering the next highest scorer is Matt Allen who has yet to pass 1000 runs (973 runs)

My most was Mangan who had 1470. Lindeman currently has 1195 so he could get there

My best is Mahboob Farhat who scored 1160 runs.

I don't even have any current players with over 1000 runs. Probably cause I'm in a higher division. The best is Ruben Mol with 810 runs, followed by Young with 700 odd.

----------

Sorry, that should have been 1660 runs.

Yea I'd say it would be to do with the division. Lindeman averages 60+ and so did Mangan

To be honest he's not actually that great a player skill wise. Just seems to perform extremely well.

Probably is the division he's in I suppose. But still.....

A really easy win today, settled them out for odd 222/5 with Hansberry taking all the wickets and chased it down with 7 wickets in hand with 8.3 overs remaining.
Batting was lead by Hafeez - 84 and Suranjan 80*

Users who are viewing this thread