FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

Just overall. I'm definitely going to lose that match, and most likely still going to lose my Pavilion Cup match.

I'm playing my fringe players, 2 youth players and 2 regular players who's endurance is outstanding. Playing a in a Thursday Cup. So saving up my best team till Thursday.

P.S: Does fatigue affects the friendly competitions?

So i'm risking playing youth players for nothing :P....

hahaha one of my opponents 10k wage batsman got out first ball to my youth reserve bowler

Easy win by 10 wickets. Probably went a little overboard by playing a full strength side against a guy who just started but least my NRR gets a boost.

O'Leary has finally found his feet this season.

40.6 6 Russell to O'Leary : Get your sauce out ladies and gents, Russell is bowling pies down the pitch.
40.5 4 Russell to O'Leary : O'Leary stands tall and punches that through cover point.
That is 100 runs for O'Leary (101 runs, 65b, 6x4, 5x6) SR:155.38
40.4 6 Russell to O'Leary : Russell briefly had the batsman in two minds with that delivery. He didn't know whether to hit him for four or six!
40.3 6 Russell to O'Leary : Drags it down and O'Leary rocks back to violently mow it over square leg and into the stands. Tremendous power, but an extremely average delivery.

Currently 133* with still another 7 overs in the innings

I got owned as expected :p

His match rating was higher than my usual one so I wouldn't have won even if I had played my best side.

That is the 300 partnership (300 runs, 173b, 26x4, 8x6) SR:173.41

Still a chance for 500 :p

Only 52 runs needed off the last 3 overs :p

----------

End of over 50 (9 runs) - Hedger's Team(477-3) RR 9.54
A. O'Leary 165 (96b) , R. Mol 5 (2b) , G. Grant 10-0-93-1

Mjinke got out in the last over for 159 off 103 balls. O'Leary was just lethal though. Now can Watkin and Phillips find some bowling form after a horrible start to the season with only 1 OD wicket between them.

Playing Hedger tomorrow. Revenge time for Yankees :p

I made 46k this week :D Thanks to Pavilion Cup.

The game itself isn't going too well though. They're 227/4 after 43 which is quite a lot on a green/cloudy pitch/weather.

Yeah, you've lost but ste's match is hard to watch.

End of over 39 (maiden) - wheelbarrow(151-8). 21 runs required from 11 overs. RR 3.87 RRR 1.91
R. Murphy 9 (15b) , B. McFarland 11 (24b) , H. McCallister 10-1-41-0

Meh. Didn't think I'd get past here anyway. Maybe I should have batted first...

----------

Only outrated by 7k! I thought he'd be rating near 180k so not too bad. Probably would have had a better chance batting first though.

Users who are viewing this thread