FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

He deliberately lost I see. He normally rates like 180-185k doesn't he?

A sedate start hedger. Just 7 runs of first 3 overs.... I would have liked couple of wickets

Chasing 221 on a flat deck. Should be easy chase. Both openers got starts. Kris scored a quickfire 50. Yankees are 157/2 after 22 overs. Dec should reach three figure. He's 60 notout.

I would love to hammer you in youth match but ftp starts next week. :p lucky you

What do the World Rankings say? Oh yeah, they say that I am way better than you :p

And yeah, FTP starts this week but I would have loved to destroy you :D

Stats lie... My players are better than what they appear :p

[T20] Iridium XI 65 for 0 (Fudadin 32*, Alam 32*) beat Canterbury Mercurials 64 (Barton 18, van Zandt 4-14, Kenobi 2-10) by 10 wickets

I seem to be bowling first a lot nowadays. I suppose that means I finish games much sooner than if I was batting first. Still unbeaten in my T20 league.

Bowling first is much better fitness wise if you're gonna waste them.

I'm 100/5 after 15.4 overs chasing 132. Going to be interesting. Just lost 3/3 so yea....

----------

126/8 after 19... need 6 runs with 2 bowlers at the crease

----------

One more down. I really shouldn't have played my two youth players

----------

LOL two drops in a row. 5 needed from 2

End of over 19 (7 runs) - Chewie CC(126-8). 6 runs required from 1 overs. RR 6.63 RRR 6.00
S. Buijs 4 (5b), A. Donaghy 1 (1b) , H. Craig 4-0-31-2
19.1 W Nevill to Donaghy : Ooh that's plumb. Plumber than Mr Plum the plumber eating a plum pudding. Umpire has no hesitation.
A. Donaghy lbw b. M. Nevill 1 (2b 0x4 0x6) SR:50.00
19.2 1 Nevill to Baddewithana : A short arm jab from Baddewithana sees the ball elude Dugan's rather ungainly dive in the covers.
19.3 . Nevill to Buijs : [dropped] Edged and dropped! First slip was primed to take the catch, before Broadby thought better of it, diving to take it himself. Unfortunately he spilt it mid-air, evoking the dirtiest of looks from Nevill.
19.4 . Nevill to Buijs : [dropped] An edge, but Broadby's poor footwork means he's not in a position to hold the catch. Nevill is livid.
19.5 4 Nevill to Buijs : [misfield] Poor fielding by Muddiah! Buijs skips down and clips the ball over mid-on. It lands in the deep and rolls towards the ropes, two fielders converge, Muddiah gets there first and stops it, then stumbles and lets the ball dribble into the ropes.
19.6 W Nevill to Buijs : [runout] Broadby fumbles the ball and for a moment Buijs thinks there is a run in it. He is sadly mistaken as Broadby regathers, turns and hits the stumps before the batsman can make his ground.
S. Buijs run out (D. Broadby) 8 (9b 2x4 0x6) SR:88.89
End of over 20 (5 runs) - Chewie CC(131-10). 1 runs required from 0 overs. RR 6.55 RRR 0.00
A. Baddewithana 1 (1b), M. Nevill 4-0-20-2

LOL I should have lost that really :p

----------

Wow a tie in your match. Very nearly did another Iridium.

My match rating was only higher because of my fielding. Taking that out would make them quite a bit higher.

2 youth and 2 Second XI so meh

Well lol, the last wicket was a run out. One exciting last over. Wicket to start, a single, 2 dropped catches in a row, a misfield that goes for 4 then a run out.

Luckily for them they passed the fourth fielding check that over. They had missed three already :lol

Users who are viewing this thread