FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

[T20] Iridium XI 34 for 0 (Fudadin 27*, Lindsay 7*) beat Slogging365 31 (Deverson 9, Kapugedera 4-1, van Zandt 2-0) by 10 wickets
Scorecard

Big win. Bowlers had much fun against Slogging365. NRR will surely get a massive boost from this.

Well I just joined the Youth World Cup, which is for the best youth teams which I'm pretty pleased to get in (Heppa invited me), which is the top 128 teams although I'm 199th in the world. Hope to get in a couple of rounds :p

And in my T20 game, Murch smashed 103* off 64 while O'Leary hammered the bowlers as well with 53 off 23 balls as we made 205/3 before Watkin took 5/3 and Healy took 3/10 as we bowled them out for 78.

Just beat the top of the table. His first loss of the season. I would be top now if I didn't Iridium twice in a row. Wijma held the chase together with a great 95 at the top of the order

My opposition was pretty comfortable at 171/5 but lost his last 5 wickets for 9 runs. to be dismissed for 180. Buttsworth was the best of the bolwers with 4/18 and Pattipeilohy 3/40. Batsmen chased that down with ease, Powell and Boeve both scoring half centuries.

Easy win for me, Bollinger and Healy dominating with the ball before Bleeker scored an unbeaten 50 to win by 9 wickets.

Easy win today as we chased down 281 on a flat pitch, thanks to some awesome batting from Wilson who made 134 of 103 deliveries.

Things going well in my SOD game. South Wellington Cricket Club is currently 112/9 on a crumbling pitch with Frylinck taking full advantage with current figures of 7-1-19-5.

Bowled my opponent out for 208 on a cloudy/uneven weather/pitch. They're top of the table and should waste me.

[SOD] Iridium XI 128 for 0 (Alam 68*, Campbell 53*) beat South Wellington Cricket Club 127 (Barber 32, Frylinck 6-21, Garrick 2-35) by 10 wickets
Scorecard

A 10 wicket win and an unbeaten 128-run partnership. Not a bad day. Frylinck was the stand out with 6/21 and then Alam and Campbell took us to victory with little fuss.

This win takes me to the top of the my SOD league. Pretty confident I can stay there for the rest of the season. Just have to avenge my loss against Phoenix Fire Birds and it should be clear run from there on out.

I nearly caused an upset in my SOD match. Lost by 13 runs to the top placed team, despite being outrated by 13k. Now I'm dead last in my group. But I should be able to place sixth with a bit of luck, and avoid relegation.

My match was much closer than it should have been. This was the last over:

End of over 19 (5 runs) - HK Magicians(112-6). 14 runs required from 1 overs. RR 5.89 RRR 14.00
A. Mullins 1 (3b), D. Alexander 5 (3b) , B. Ramasundara 4-0-23-1
19.1 W Tindall to Alexander : Short of a good length delivery on the stumps, Alexander makes room and takes a swing. The ball clips the top edge and balloons up to mid-on.
D. Alexander c S. Curtin b. F. Tindall 5 (4b 0x4 0x6) SR:125.00
19.2 W Tindall to Mullins : Wonderful delivery from Tindall which moves away after pitching. Mullins looking to drive through the off side, not fully in position to drive, gets the edge through to O'Keeffe.
A. Mullins c P. O'Keeffe b. F. Tindall 1 (4b 0x4 0x6) SR:25.00
19.3 W Tindall to Beattie : Tossed up on leg stump, Beattie gets forward and tucks it fine, setting off for the sharp single towards square leg. Diggler is sent back and a good throw from Van Buuren finds him well short at the bowler's end.
D. Diggler run out (B. Van Buuren) 0 (0b 0x4 0x6) SR:
19.4 2 Tindall to Beattie : That ball was superbly timed through the covers by Beattie. Tindall shakes his head in disgust as the delivery was not as bad as Beattie made it look.
19.5 1 Tindall to Beattie : Driven well and despite it going straight to Gilmour, he had little chance of a run out there.
19.6 W Tindall to Cotton : Cotton dances down the track to blast it out of the stadium but fails to read the flight and the turn, one of the easiest stumpings for O'Keeffe. Smart bowling by Tindall.
B. Cotton st P. O'Keeffe b. F. Tindall 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00
End of over 20 (3 runs) - HK Magicians(115-10). 11 runs required from 0 overs. RR 5.75 RRR 0.00
R. Beattie 3 (3b), F. Tindall 4-1-13-4
Chewie CC won by 10 runs

Set a target of 247 on a dry pitch.
We made 246/3, thanks to two brilliant innings from Sivasubramaniam and Rock. Hassink and Buijs also contributed.

Rock 89 (48)
Quartermass 20 (13)
Sivasubramaniam 92 (46)
Buijs 28 (14)
Hassink 14 (4)

Users who are viewing this thread