FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

I got a tie in my twenty20 match. This was the last over.

End of over 19 (15 runs) - Winners or losers(180-4). 15 runs required from 1 overs. RR 9.47 RRR 15.00
C. Jones 10 (5b), R. Hansen 64 (40b) , F. Shields 4-0-38-0
19.1 2 Bitwott to Hansen : Short ball, hooked away by Hansen. Benn cuts it off just inside the rope, and the batsmen run 2.
19.2 3 Bitwott to Hansen : That outfield is extremely slow, and the ball pulls up just inches short of the boundary. What would have been four on most other days is only three today.
19.3 4 Bitwott to Jones : Short, so short it sits up for Jones, and he works it forcefully through mid wicket.
19.4 2 Bitwott to Jones : Clipped off his thigh and the batsmen run 2.
19.5 1 Bitwott to Jones : [missed runout] Williamson hurls the ball at the stumps as Hansen slides home, but just misses the direct hit. A runout opportunity there, methinks.
19.6 2 Bitwott to Hansen : [missed runout] Oh no... A mix-up there but that's a poor throw from Williamson and somehow the batsmen scamper through. A chance wasted there.
End of over 20 (14 runs) - Winners or losers(194-4). 1 runs required from 0 overs. RR 9.70 RRR 0.00
R. Hansen 71 (43b), C. Jones 17 (8b) , K. Bitwott 4-0-45-1

Lucky that the strongbows team missed two runouts in the same over

----------

Kereeenyaga Bitwott should of won the match for his team

How kind, someone offerred me 30 credits to change one of the Tim Lindeman's names. I refused because I can't really accept that sort of offer.

You should just ask an admin to change it so it's easier, and hopefully they'll realise the problem and change one of the names.

[YOD] Iridium XI 154 for 4 (Allen 30, Cleary 27*, Powell 27, Chapman 2-45) beat The Middle Stump 153 (Schokman 40, Pattipeilohy 2-26, Pfaff 2-27) by 6 wickets

A good win. Everyone either chipped in with runs or with wickets. Cementing second spot quite nicely since I'm not looking to win this league (more like I can't win).

Bowled them out for 64, chased it in 6.4 overs for the loss of no wickets.

Ring smashed through them, taking 5 wickets, while van Huffesteijn was pretty good with 3-1-2-3. Lindeman on debut took 4-2-9-1 which was a nice return.

Holy ████. Salah just smashed the highest youth score by a county mile, the previous best 162 by Shaun Barbour by hammering 207, out in the final over while Victor Omara hit his first Youth hundred with 122* off 82 balls as we made 386/3 from our 40 overs.

Scorecard:

Mol 29 (22)
Salah 207 (123)
Young* 19 (15)
Omara 122* (82)
Crane 5* (2)

Total: 3/386

And Bollinger takes 4/15 as we bowl them out for 72. Healy and Bol also took 2 wickets each and Yousif and Prasanta took 1 wicket each. I'm still likely going to be third though unless my NRR makes me higher than Mighty Mints.

This'll be interesting. Some guy's challenged me for today but we don't have enough time to but our orders in..

I'm on quite a bad streak. Haven't won a OD match for ages. Looks like I might be demoting.

Well I suppose if you didn't last so long in the Pavilion Cup would have done better since fatigue wouldn't have been that big of an issue and you could play a stronger lineup each game.

Yea I think next season I might just leave Pavilion Cup as soon as I have to play a near full strength squad

I might leave it at the first round 'cause I won't it and its pretty doubtful that FTP will give me an easy opponent progression.

Got Iridiumed, had the better rating but my bowlers conceded over 300 and even though my boys got over 300 that wasn't enough.

Glen O'Keeffe is awesome. Dunno why I sold him tbh

Users who are viewing this thread