FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

No!!!

End of over 40 (7 runs) - Hedger's Team(257-6). 2 runs required from 0 overs. RR 6.42 RRR 0.00
M. Young 81 (82b) , B. Prasanta 7 (4b) , D. Drogba 8-0-53-2

Theaces CC won by 1 run

----------

Well the ratings were pretty much the same, my batting and fielding were better, while his bowling was better.

Hedger's Team Theaces CC
Batting - Top Order: 6,029 5,778
Batting - Middle Order: 5,162 5,168
Batting - Tail: 3,579 2,851
Bowling - Seam: 5,898 (8) 6,264 (6)
Bowling - Spin: 6,038 (2) 7,548 (4)
Fielding/Keeping: 5,440 5,016
Overall: 101,450 101,271

If I don't get some serious money coming in this week I might be going into the red pretty soon.

I've got 40k before gate takings. Should last 3 or so weeks...

One of my newly signed player has his endurance as 'Reasonable' in 'Bolded Green colors' . What's that supposed to mean ?

It means he just popped in that skill. So he was at 'average' level of endurance but now he's at 'reasonable'. That's how you know if they've increased a level in any skill.

Yep, increased a level in that skill.

And great win for Netherlands, winning by 10 wickets with 3.5 overs to spare. A great bowling effort to restrict them to 117 and Aduard did the rest, hammering 84* in 65 balls as we chased it down with ease.

From the Pavilion - Free Online Cricket Management Game

lol! The commentary's full with blue. I'm sure there's a number of records in there. 7 catches by my youth wicket keeper should be one at the very least.

----------

Cawse nearly had 5 wickets in the first two overs but he suffered two dropped catches (both from youth players without good fielding). I opened the batting with him as well cos I wanted to see if he could do well but he didn't :(

9 youth players, 1 second XI player and Darren Cawse who is the man.

haha well at least yours was against someone who was kinda trying.

I thought he'd be more of a challenge than that hence why I played a full-strength lineup.

I thought you got rid of Curtin.

Nah I'm hoping that in a few seasons he'll be an accom/accom/exp all-rounder :)

Murch scored his 4th T20 century as we smashed Central Districts. O'Leary also made 94* off 43. Watkin took 3/8 (2.3) and Whiteman took 2/12 (4).

That is also Murch's 1000th T20 run with now 1102 runs @ 66.88. He's still yet to score an OD century though, his highest OD score 98.

Users who are viewing this thread