FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

That happened to me weeks ago. The week where I have home matches is good but I still don't have enough to invest in my academies.

Welcome to the club :p

----------

Anyone up for a friendly next week? I've got a bye

I have home T20 and Youth games, and a SOD game against the top of the table so I should be able to earn decent bucks...

[OD Friendly] Iridium XI 204 for 4 (Weerasiri 72*, Colgan 46*, Phillips 1-22) beat Hedger's Team 202 (Murch 57, van Dalen 5-38, Elloit 2-18) by 6 wickets
Scorecard

Managed to get my match rating to around Hedger's rating (Hedger's 133k to my 138k). Perhaps one more youth and it would have been even.

Hedger got off to a steady start with Murch and Mol putting on 50 for the first wicket. But from then on my bowlers took over. van Dalen took full advantage of the pitch to pick up his first 5-fer for the club. Weerasiri's innings ensured he chase didn't get hairy.

My youths hardly had an impact in the match and it was up to my seniors to do the bulk of the work. But one more youth and the game would have been much closer I imagine.

Well I just needed to take another wicket but you just put on that huge partnership. Bollinger bowled well with 1/39 from 10 and all my batsman scored a decent amount of runs. It did help that you ran out O'Leary though.

Now that Im offically relegated from my SOD down to div 4 again :mad Two straight relegations aswell, not happy :mad

I have rejigged my squad around once I sell the five youth players I have on the TM there will only be player at my club who isnt playing any cricket, which I think is pretty good although my squad sizes will be 13 senior and 14 youth, so hardly massive.

But what Id like to just ask is what people think about having 8 or 9 different bowlers bowling in Youth and T20 games??

In Youth I have;
(Bat/Bowl or Keeper/Tech) Over No. Keeper# Captain*
Rocher Capa/Capa/Reli 4 rfs
Campbell Reas/Reas/Capa 5 rfs
Davison Capa/Capa/Capa 1,3 rm
Wood Ave/Reas/Capa 6 lfs
Bandy# Ave/Reli/Reli
Bunjira Reas//Ave
Takarusenga Ave/Ave/Ave 2 rm
Evans Ave/Reas/Ave 7 rfs
Kruger Ord/Reas/Reas 9 rws
Ryan Ord/Capa/Reas 10 lfm
Taylor* Poor/Ave/Ord 8 rfs

In T20 I have;
(Bat/Bowl or Keeper/Tech) Over No. Keeper# Captain*
Rigg#* Acc/Out/Exp
Marumisa Acc//Capa
Rocher Capa/Capa/Reli 5 rfs
Campbell Reas/Reas/Capa 7 rfs
Davison Capa/Capa/Capa 1 rm
Wood Ave/Reas/Capa 6 lfs
Bunjira Reas//Ave
Takarusenga Ave/Ave/Ave 2 rm
Ryan Ord/Capa/Reas 8 lfm
Ayres Ord/Exp/Exp 4,9 rfm
MacGill Poor/Acc/Acc 3,10 rf

Any thoughts??

I don't really see the point tbh. Only possible reason is to avoid a player getting really fatigued.

Well yeah... but also boost experience of the youth players Only the top 2 and bottom 2 of the T20 are seniors.

But ever greatful for your opinion chewie :D

Well I've seen some of the top teams do it but I reckon that's only because their players and teams are good enough to spread the bowling between more than just 5 bowlers.

Well yeah... but also boost experience of the youth players Only the top 2 and bottom 2 of the T20 are seniors.

But ever greatful for your opinion chewie :D

You may as well just bowl them fully then, I don't really see any need in splitting the bowling orders

Managed to attract 9022 people to my T20 game to earn $41681 :thumbs

They're 88/3 after 15 overs. I should be able to win very easily.

I might have spoken too soon. They got to 129 and I'm 19/2 already after 2.3 overs

Well you won so nothing to worry about :p

[T20] Iridium XI 47 for 2 (Lindsay 24*, Alam 18) beat Slogging365 46 (Trethewey 3-10, Frylinck 3-13, van Zandt 2-3) by 8 wickets

Another easy win which guarantees that I will win my T20 league and earn promotion. Same story as in most my games. Bowl side out for small total and chase it down easily. I imagine things won't be as easy next season.

Yea massively outrated him but I put everyone on aggressive tactics just for fun and it was closer than I would have liked

I put all my batsmen on aggressive orders for my match on a sticky pitch. Only ended up scoring one boundary in my 47/2 :p

Users who are viewing this thread