FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

Murch with another century in T20 as we won by 125 runs. Murch made 121*, a high score for him while Pettinger made 94 off 45 balls as we made 237/3. We then restricted them to 112/9. Healy took 4/22, Bollinger 3/22 and Whiteman 2/15.

Then in youths, we bowled them out for 87, Bol taking 4/25, while Bollinger took 2/10, Yousif 2/14 and Healy 1/20. We then only lost one wicket as we scored the runs in 9.4 overs, Crane 40* off 31 and Young 41* off 23.

Almost won the Youth match against a team rated 8K better than me. They needed 3 runs of the last ball and managed to get a 4 :facepalm

lol that's cruel. I won my match comfortably by 289 runs, but both my opponents placed above me won their games as well. This is how the table looks going into the final weekend.

Bishy Boys 36
Rocklands 36
Liverpool 32

I visit the Bishy Boys in my last round and feel more than confident of my chances of beating him. However, Rocklands play the 7th placed side in my division and thus could seal promotion ahead of me. :(

Bowled out the top of the table for 111, after they were 90/2 :D

End of over 23 (1 run) - Chewie CC(112-2) RR 4.87
J. de Zeeuw 47 (57b), J. Mansfield 54 (78b) , E. Herman 7-0-45-0
Chewie CC won by 8 wickets

Woooo I've escaped relegation this season! :D And did so by beating the top of the table too in his first loss of the season :D

Yea a bit weakened. Normally rates >190k. Apparently one guy was too tired and another was a younger member of his squad but that was all

I got a bye this week, anyone up for a friendly?

Does relegation/promotion for this season decide as to where I get placed next season in Zimbabwe? - the country I'll be moving to at the end of the season

----------

Cos I'm next to getting relegated in my SOD.

Nah youll still be placed in the bottom divisiom there

Challenged Matt121 for a match this Sunday. I wanna see my maximum rating for once :p

Users who are viewing this thread