FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

Wrapped up my YOD and T20 leagues, and on Friday I should secure my place in my SOD division, so I'll be in division 3 for all three leagues :)

I've placed all of my 19 year olds on the market, but I doubt anyone here would want them...

Anyone been reading about the planned finance changes next season (or it could be the season after, forgotten)

Yeah, I don't mind that depending on the sponsorship money.

Also, Bol took his first career youth 5 wicket haul with 5/25 and Bollinger took 3/8 and Lansing also took his first career youth wicket.

And also can't wait for the Netherlands league :p

That plan nearly didn't work

Youth - the golden roos 7-162 (40) lost to Winners or losers 7-163 (36.5)

Lynne Eime got probarly the best economics of the season in a game with it being 1-14 from 8 overs on 1.75. Gaurav Chopra was my best batsman on 51.

Are you going to move to the Netherlands? I'm in division 3 of NZ already so I don't see the point in me moving.

Yea hopefully the sponsorship increase is enough for me to be making money next season

An exciting final week of my YOD division is in progress. My opposition has made 215 in a flat track, which means I need to conquer him by 28.2 overs to pip him to second spot, could as well top the table if things go my way in the match between Rocklands and Whitney Supremes. I'll just be needing Whitney to win over Rokclands though it looks unlikely ATM, given he requires 244 from 29 overs with 9 wickets in hand, also playing on a flat pitch.. Coming back to my match, I'm 77/1 after 11 overs meaning I still require 139 runs from just 17.2 overs.

The problem being is that your batsman don't know that you need to score that quickly to promote :p

Wambugu, Kuhn and Sawu ftw! Couldn't have come across a better bit of selfish batting than the one the trio showcased today. :facepalm

And this commentary line couldn't have come at a better time given I was just 1 ball away from failing to achieve the required target to boost my NRR. :(

28.1 . Kellick to Sawu : A supporter yells 'Come on, we want some action!' as Sawu pushes the ball into the ground.

From the Pavilion - Free Online Cricket Management Game

Won the match but agonizingly fell short by 14 balls. :(

Meanwhile, Whitney are doing me some favor out there against Rocklands. 91 required off their last 10 overs with 7 wickets in hand.

----------

The problem being is that your batsman don't know that you need to score that quickly to promote :p

Exactly. :(

----------

Calculated the NRR

Bishy Boys 36 points +1.7327
Liverpool Lightnings 36 points +1.6793
Rocklands 36 points +0.0871 with their game in progress.

Users who are viewing this thread