FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

Very happy atm, Brett Rocher is finally in the SA U19's. Just time time for the WC too... hope he can bag a game or too.

I just got cheated twice while bidding on a player, so I've sent a bug report to the Admin team with immediate efect. This guy bid twice after deadline time to oust me.

Are you sure? You know that an extra 2 minutes gets added on if there's a bid within the last couple of minutes

Are you sure? You know that an extra 2 minutes gets added on if there's a bid within the last couple of minutes

Of course I know that after having made 28 transfers to date. I have lodged a detailed complaint to the staff - contains all the details regarding the various deadlines - first up; after I made my first bid; after he made a return bid; after I made my second bid; after he made his second bid. Boy, that was so annoying from his part!

----------

Here's the first response from the admin team regarding this and also includes both my initial and final responses.

reportgr.png

lol, when you bid for a player 2 minutes before a deadline, the deadline goes back a further 2 minutes from when you made that bid so then he would bid again and it would go back 2 minutes from when he bidded and I'm guessing one time when he bidded, you didn't bid in the next 2 minutes so he got him.

----------

Very happy atm, Brett Rocher is finally in the SA U19's. Just time time for the WC too... hope he can bag a game or too.

Hate to disappoint you but he's not in the touring squad for the WC so he can't play.

And idk how he really is in there atm. Only capable batting and bowling and especially as he will be 19 in a non WC season, I don't see the point as he's only going to be Reliable/Reliable/Reliable at best and he's a finger spinner as well and his endurance isn't great.

Give that guy 3rd degree :p How the hell did he do that ;)

lol, when you bid for a player 2 minutes before a deadline, the deadline goes back a further 2 minutes from when you made that bid so then he would bid again and it would go back 2 minutes from when he bidded and I'm guessing one time when he bidded, you didn't bid in the next 2 minutes so he got him.

Well, its really tough to explain you know,but I'm well aware of all the extensions in deadline when a bid is placed a minute/two minutes before deadline time.

And this crazy admin guy comes up with this answer to defend his website:

"I've looked at the history of the bids received and all bids placed were done so before the deadline of the player, not after the deadline had finished.

There is definitely no bug."

Injustice! :(

----------

@Haarithan: lol at asking the admin to interrogate the other guy :lol
Why not man? After all, he's bid twice after deadline. :noway

----------

Hate to disappoint you but he's not in the touring squad for the WC so he can't play.

And idk how he really is in there atm. Only capable batting and bowling and especially as he will be 19 in a non WC season, I don't see the point as he's only going to be Reliable/Reliable/Reliable at best and he's a finger spinner as well and his endurance isn't great.

Yeah... I looked like 30 seconds after and saw that.... but hey hes in the 30 thats a good start?? lol

And shush!! He's on course to be reli/reli/accom with any lucky as he turns 20yo maybe if Im lucky I can sneak another bowling pop out of him?

@Haarithan: The admin has access to logs and times of the bids. The other guy got it in with seconds to spare. Not sure why you're saying it's an injustice when it was legit. Just harden up and get over it. Besides, it's just a game :p

@Haarithan: The admin has access to logs and times of the bids. The other guy got it in with seconds to spare. Not sure why you're saying it's an injustice when it was legit. Just harden up and get over it. Besides, it's just a game :p

Yea I've got over it alright. Its just that I'm yet to figure out what exactly happened out there. Leave it for now.

Yea I've got over it alright. Its just that I'm yet to figure out what exactly happened out there. Leave it for now.

Was the player really that good? :p

Just had a look through my stats for my leagues. In SOD and T20, I only top fielding and hardly feature in batting and bowling, but I won both leagues. Top everything in YOD and come second. There's more to it than that but it's just what I've noticed.

Users who are viewing this thread