FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

Iridium and I now have a Thursday tournament :D

So do I,but there's a stupid rule that we have to pull a youth from the USA every week.

That's a rather interesting way for them to get managers to pull for their country. Pretty smart if they've got the credits

Sorry but I'm not getting what this discussion's about... :p

Is there such a rule in SA as bcvs mentioned above?

He's entered a friendly competition where one of the requirements of entry is that you pull from USA every week.

End of over 20 (5 runs) - Merrilands CC(123-9) RR 6.15
W. Jones 22 (18b) , M. McAllen 1 (1b) , J. Chapman 4-0-30-2

Damn, I really needed to bat far better then this on a flat pitch. This guy is the best in my league, I think he will chase this easy.

haha, they managed 176/5 from their 20 overs (doesn't help that we played 4/5 youth bowlers and only 2 of them were in my youth starting XI) but we smashed them scoring the runs in 13.4 overs with 8 wickets to spare. Murch made 86 off 37, Crane 22 off 13, Pettinger 46* off 25 and O'Leary 25* off 9.

Yes it does matter - if more people are pulling USA then there is a greater chance than one of them will be gun.

Won by t20 match by 84 runs having played 3 youths against a 74k rated opponent. Pomersbach finished at 1/33 off his 4, while Wambugu and Kenneth Hair were mightily impressive down the order with unbeaten cameos of 33(22) and 21(11) respectively to power us to 204-5 before Myles Murray (this season's graduate from the youth squad) finished with MOTM figures of 4/20 off his 4 overs.

Users who are viewing this thread