FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

Bummed, my team got deleted a couple of days ago via inactivty.

Thought some e-mail I read yonders ago meant that I had 42 days to go to login, not that I actually have 8 days left :p

lol you're going to completely own them. I'd give as much game time as you can to any promising youths you have because you're going to win anyway so you may as well give them experience. That's provided you actually have some promising youth players :p

Yeah lol that is the plan. Ive got a few promising youths. I think Ill just play two every OD match.

Bummed, my team got deleted a couple of days ago via inactivty.

Thought some e-mail I read yonders ago meant that I had 42 days to go to login, not that I actually have 8 days left

Just start again :p There's enough newish players to have fun :p

@ Haarithan, experience is very important. It's much like a secondary, and I would have it as one of the most important secondaries.

Yea experience is sooooo important. High experienced players mean you can have lower primaries on players but still have a high summary. So in my case, I might have a spec/spec player with accomplished experience and good secondaries, and their summary will say that they are exceptional, despite not having any skill that is exceptional.

End of over 36 (6 runs) - Chewie CC(151-7). 31 runs required from 14 overs. RR 4.19 RRR 2.21
B. Ramasundara 0 (0b) , P. O'Keeffe 55 (69b) , B. Jenkins 8-1-27-3

This will be very interesting. Ramasundara can't bat.

Well I thought I was going to get smashed but O'Leary was gun scoring 136 before being run out with 2 balls remaining, while Mol made 35 and Whiteman made 17 down the order to get us to 229/8, before they smashed the runs with ease :p Won by 8 wickets with 17 overs remaining, although Bollinger bowled well, taking 1/33 off 7 overs.

So after playing van der Hoeven rather than Oldroyd, O'Leary now ties Oldroyd with most club OD appearances with 92 matches, and today's century is his 8th for the club.

Off to a good start:

End of over 9 (4 runs) - Iridium XI(52-0) RR 5.78
T. Alam 18 (18b) , Q. Campbell 32 (36b) , E. Dalkin 5-0-33-0

I can't throw matches since I like to win so I've gone full strength :p

Just gone over halfway, still going well:

End of over 25 (5 runs) - Iridium XI(151-1) RR 6.04
A. Khozo 14 (22b) , T. Alam 80 (76b) , S. Hill 3-0-26-0

Taj Alam carrying on from where he left off last season.

I got totally smashed in this pavilion match, I played 8 youths, a very mediocre squad filler, a second string batsman and one of my first choice bowler who didn't get a game till now. I lost it by 330 runs.:p
They amassed 485 runs including a 200 and a 100. In reply we got bundled out for 155, Charlie Driver - my second string batsman batted valiantly making 96 but missing on a well deserved century. He opened the innings and was the last batsman out.

I got outrated by 85k. His ratings were 170k something, and even if I had played my strongest lineup, I'd have end up losing.

Well I thought I was going to get smashed but O'Leary was gun scoring 136 before being run out with 2 balls remaining, while Mol made 35 and Whiteman made 17 down the order to get us to 229/8, before they smashed the runs with ease :p Won by 8 wickets with 17 overs remaining, although Bollinger bowled well, taking 1/33 off 7 overs.

So after playing van der Hoeven rather than Oldroyd, O'Leary now ties Oldroyd with most club OD appearances with 92 matches, and today's century is his 8th for the club.

O'Leary, the man whom I trained...

Users who are viewing this thread