FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

Okay got owned completely in my PC match. Firstly, Khawaja and Khawaja put on 150 for the first wicket before Pomersbach struck, only for Khawaja to reach his century later off just 75 odd balls. The action didn't stop there, Khawaja combined with Khawaja to put on a 101 run stand for the second wicket as Khawaja brought up his 150 in some style. Eventually Khawaja also went on to register a double hundred while batting with Khawaja at the other end, with Pomersbach yet again having coming good against Khawaja. Khawaja didn't last long as he was run out by Liddicut off a Pomersbach delivery, but then came the real cameo from Khawaja and Khawaja as they brought up the 400 in the 46th over and registered 456 on the board. The runchase didn't start well for us, as Khawaja claimed three in one over and we continued to lose wickets at regular intervals before Khawaja claimed three in one over to bundle us out for 78. MoM was Khawaja for his unbeaten 235.

:p

Massive 178 run win in my PC match. Batted first and got to 348/5 thanks to Taj Alam's 176 from 153 balls. Opponents were shut down for 170, Garrick taking 4/63 and Kapugedera taking 3/37.

Don't I know it:

- 2 players passable
- 7 players energetic
- 2 revived
- 5 rested.

So the 5 players that are rested are playing the T20 match along with two revived and energetic players. Chuck in a few youths and (hopefully) should be strong enough to win my T20 match. If I lose, I'll definitely bow out of PC this weekend. I already lost my first T20 match last week, can't afford another loss.

Well I'm not really interested in older players but if you mean someone turning 20, then I'll be interested :p

Only O'Leary from my senior squad and maybe Murch will be a part of my senior side for the next few seasons. And got my senior academy to reasonable :p

lol my senior academy's on it's way to excellent so you two should sell your players to me :p

Users who are viewing this thread