FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

Won my match with comfort by 10 wickets with 35 overs to spare. Bowled first in a seamer friendly wicket and bowled him out for 103 with Tirumalai bagging a five fer and Michieka coming back strongly with 3 wickets after being rested for the last couple of games. And the runchase was a smooth one, with Van Buuren returning back to his golden days with an unbeaten 48 off 33 and Visvakarman managing a nice unbeaten 55 off 57 balls. Also played just the one youth player in Trevor Sawu [expert captaincy] for experience's sake.

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/scorecard.htm?gameId=1414213

lol, sucked in the Aussies. That's what you get for batting Bollinger at 11. Considering he averages 58 with the bat in U19 Nat cricket, it's surprising to see him batting down there. Finished 0* off 0 balls as the bottom as the last 5 wickets fell for 13 runs. Bollinger was great with the ball as well taking 2/42 but the ER problem could come down to some horrible fielding, about 10 misfields off his bowling.

Congrats Chewie on Lindeman's century today :)

Aladdin Yousif is also playing for the UAE today and getting ready to have a bat, with UAE at 147/4 after 27 overs, with Yousif coming in next. Can he back up his MOTM performance from the last game with another great performance today.

You should tell me in advance when Lindeman's playing!!

Great batting performance from Yousif ;)

47* off 34 balls and only didn't get his fifty thanks to some stupid batting at the other end as he only faced 3 balls in the last 2 overs.

Got my first ever mail that my player's in the touring squad :p

Yeah, I'm tweaked this week :p Omara, Bollinger, Yousif and Mol all in the touring squads :p

----------

I'm looking at the bright side though. I get $80,000 for it :p

So the 'prizemoney' I received is what I get for having Lindeman in that squad?

Then why did I get 30k lol

----------

oh Pavilion Cup. That explains it

Promising start against Tarzan :p

0.4 W Bollinger to Vijayashree : [catch] An ugly swipe takes the top edge. Bollinger tracks the swirling ball and gleefully accepts the catch.
A. Vijayashree c & b. F. Bollinger 1 (3b 0x4 0x6) SR:33.33

Going reasonably well on a flat pitch. Hopefully can restrict them to under 230 and we should be favourites to win.

End of over 30 (6 runs) - Saurashtra Lions(163-4) RR 5.43
R. Bertwistle 9 (7b) , A. Rohila 52 (53b) , A. Yousif 7-0-44-0

Users who are viewing this thread