FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

What the fearsome tweak just happened. 2 wickets in 2 balls out of nowhere.

----------

Finally won the match despite a late collapse. Kris remained notout on 179

What the fried chicken just happened. 2 wickets in 2 balls out of nowhere.

----------

Finally won the match despite a late collapse. Kris remained notout on 179

That has to be Caterer's best innings, I was pretty close to winning that despite being outrated by 14k, but meh....................

And I'm even more pleased as well about my players NAT callups cause next week I'm vsing teams that haven't won a game in my youth and OD leagues and the 5th placed team in T20 :D Also gives me a reason to play my younger players.

Yeah, I got smashed even though we made 160/5. Pettinger was our best bat making 60* off 37 while Oldroyd batted well for 42 from 26, after our top order (apart from Pettinger) didn't really get going, Murch 19, Mol 17, O'Leary 11, Curvers 3. Bowling was a major disappointment but you can't really expect a heap when you play 3 youth bowlers, 2 of which aren't even in my first XI for youth (well Lansing is after Prasanta left but Fitzgerald isn't) and then Moxly is only average and Whiteman is your only decent bowler.

A potential winner takes all [promotion] match on the go in my t20 division. We're hosting them [Dandenong CC] and made inroads straight away through my best bowler in Ben Michieka. They're 2-2 after 1 over. :)

----------

14-3 after 2.2 overs and its Michieka again!

Yes! Won my match by 7 wickets in the top of table clash. But not before receiving a real scare - was coasting along beautifully at 37-0 after 3 overs chasing 117, but then 3 quick wickets left us at 48-3 after 6 overs. But thankfully, Ade Samoei and Amlana Visvakarman used their average experience to take us over the finishing line with no further mess. Won the match with 34 overs to spare.

Edit: 34 balls I meant. :p

Last edited:
Wasted my opponent in my YOD match. Almost beat my highest match rating too. I reckon that if Lindeman was playing for me next week I might beat it

Frank Bollinger ripped through them taking 6/28 and Yousif took 3/31 as we bowled them out for 150 before Mol and Young smashed the runs with 70* (50) and 61* (40) respectively after Bleeker was dismissed early for 13, as we won by 9 wickets.

Yes! Won my match by 7 wickets in the top of table clash. But not before receiving a real scare - was coasting along beautifully at 37-0 after 3 overs chasing 117, but then 3 quick wickets left us at 48-3 after 6 overs. But thankfully, Ade Samoei and Amlana Visvakarman used their average experience to take us over the finishing line with no further mess. Won the match with 34 overs to spare.

Edit: 34 balls I meant. :p

8 wicket victory this time round with 34 overs to spare. Again, Visvakarman and Samoei stealing the show with the bat! Coincidence. ;)

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/scorecard.htm?gameId=1414204

Users who are viewing this thread