future patches

tomdavies20

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
will it be possible to edit the game, adding puma and woodworms bats and some others, which are not yet there, and to change helmets, gloves etc, and also a patch which changes all the names to the correct ones.

Yeah, all this should be possible eventually but it'll take a lot longer to crack BLIC than it has to crack C2k5.

thanks alot, how about sky sports info bars and kits, and im not sure if this has been mentioned or not, sorry if it has, but in normal games ( not official ones ) are the correct kits used and do batsmen have their right bats?

what do you editors of the game think the possibility of ps2 editing will be? i am not talking piracy, but i have a ps2 hard drive and was able to use evo-web.co.uk to help edit my pro evo ps2 game then transfer it back to my hard drive. over on that site they developed software that you were then able to edit textures etc.

any chance of anything like that happenign on here or is it strictly pc editing?

this has already been covered, and it is considered illegal to edit ps2 games as you would need your ps2 to be cracked, which in its self is illegal

no you dont and if you actually read my above post you will realise this.

once you actually own the game you can do what you want with it as long as you dont distribute it again. my ps2 is not modified in anyway. all i have is a hard drive plugged into the expansion bay at the back. then it was a case of copy my pro evo game onto my hard drive then plugging hard drive in my pc as an extra drive. then the guys at evoweb helped with software to edit graphics, commentary etc.

where do you buy hardrives from.
on pes do u have new balls and proper kits and add boards etc like the pc version or is it just an option file which has been edited using the in game editor

no i have evrything. real kits, fifa commentary, new menu music, new menu icons. the lot. i suggest you visit evo web for more info because there is simply to much to tell

no, do you not listen! its a patched game that can then be loaded from the hard drive in the ps2. its not an option file like xport and maxdrive use.

Horner, i too am looking to purchase a hard drive for my PS2. What one do you use? I love PES4 and would love to have updates stats,boots kits etc.

Users who are viewing this thread