Future Patches

laguna

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can I just ask what future patches are in the pipeline? Personally there needs to be a kit patch in exhibition mode and also a face aptch mot definately.

Kits will be easy enough once we've cracked the compression used. I was keen on trying to make the bats and faces used in the unlicensed mode the same as in the licensed mode but unfortunately it seems that the bats are random so it's not as simple as just changing the odd byte here or there.

barmyarmy said:
Kits will be easy enough once we've cracked the compression used. I was keen on trying to make the bats and faces used in the unlicensed mode the same as in the licensed mode but unfortunately it seems that the bats are random so it's not as simple as just changing the odd byte here or there.
I hope cracking is not possible

barmyarmy said:

Kits can be made now as long as you use the classic kit as a template. Perhaps someone can make a blank template from this to use?

Also colin do you think that the faces in unlicensed mode may also be random? I have looked at the playerandteaminfo .bag file but cant see anything different from the HEX for the same World Cup and unlicensed player bit of the file.

Ste

Ste said:
Kits can be made now as long as you use the classic kit as a template. Perhaps someone can make a blank template from this to use?

Also colin do you think that the faces in unlicensed mode may also be random? I have looked at the playerandteaminfo .bag file but cant see anything different from the HEX for the same World Cup and unlicensed player bit of the file.

Ste

First bit I'll have to clarify with you on MSN as I don't completely understand it...
Second but, I don't think faces are random but there must be some way of tricking the game into thinking it is in licensed mode the whole time.

barmyarmy said:
Second but, I don't think faces are random but there must be some way of tricking the game into thinking it is in licensed mode the whole time.
That would be better

the faces aint random if you look at em.

Gillespie still has a mullet even though he looks about 10 years old. Lee still has blondish hair.

one that is wierd is Symonds who has white skin, not black

i agree that faces arnt random yet bats seem to be. there must be a way to assign a bat to a player tho as it is done in the icc events.

Will the gameplay be updated?
The computer needs to be more defensive in test matches

Users who are viewing this thread