Game runs very slow.

Satish555

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi i just installed this and it runs crazy slow... there are not even any settings to make it better in options... what is the possible solution?

here are my pc details:

8gb ram
AMD A10 processor
AMD radeon HD 7660G graphics

this is a laptop which i bought last year and i cant seem to understand why it wont run a low end game like this one properly.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Among your options, starting a new thread is definitely the best decision. Your second best is to uninstall the game and write off that $20 you wasted.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi i just installed this and it runs crazy slow... there are not even any settings to make it better in options... what is the possible solution?
I went into AMD Catalyst and then pointed it at the game exe and then overrode things like Anti Aliasing.

Then the game runs well half the time - once the stadium gets into view the frame rate starts diving.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
What graphics card have you got?

It's a I7 also if that helps.
NVIDIA GeForce with cuda Matt, the game runs very smooth for me, little slow down now and then but 90% fine, if DBC14 runs the same on my PC then I will be a happy man. ROSS.:eek:

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Amazing game. Whenever i leave the ball. The ball disappears. Keeper doesnt even reach. Check it out. This is like Ashes Cricket Comedy 2013

sunsamrat1980

Club Captain
I have installed "Razer Game Booster" (free software) and it has worked wonders. The speed is fine now and there is no more sluggishness.

Pat

International Coach
OP: I guess if you find a way to disable the crowd, that should improve the frame-rate. Is there any config file in your My Documents or Game install folder?

dhump

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think there is a memory dump problem it keep on increasing the memory usage as it runs it gets slow.

Pat

International Coach
That's what we call "Memory leaks"! Trickstar had admitted to having memory leak issues back in May/June. Very obviously, those are still not fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread