Game Screens

LM, are you going to change to the new Umpire shirts for ODI the black one and Test without a tie?

It was suggested earlier, but now it can take better effect. An intro video showcasing the constant improvement of the graphics and some animations in the game's development.

Brett_Lee said:
LM, are you going to change to the new Umpire shirts for ODI the black one and Test without a tie?

Haven't done it yet, but it's a piece of cake to do...i'll leave them for the kitmakers ;)

manee said:
It was suggested earlier, but now it can take better effect. An intro video showcasing the constant improvement of the graphics and some animations in the game's development.

Yeah, that's a good idea...it really is quite funny to look at the old stuff and see how much it has changed...hehe...like this old screen from the original post lol!!

LM

Attachments

• ingame1.jpg
    ingame1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 200
Lm, if youve done the angle, can you show us a stumpcam delivery when you release some new screenz?

Last edited:
Drewska said:
Excuse me, but F*CKIN HELL! there good. Do we need new kit templates?

Thanks, mate..

the beauty of it (and also the reason it caused a lot of grief) is that all the old kit templates are still valid and any new ones should be made exactly the same way...as a matter of fact, it would be great if you could do the new England and Aussie ODI kits ;-)

Lemme know if you need the original ones and ill send em to ya.

EDIT > should mention i uploaded all these plus a few new ones to the official site gallery :cool:

cheers,

LM

Brett_Lee said:
Lm, if youve done the angle, can you show us a stumpcam delivery when you release some new screenz?

sure, will do. I have got a stump cam already...

Thanks, mate..

the beauty of it (and also the reason it caused a lot of grief) is that all the old kit templates are still valid and any new ones should be made exactly the same way...as a matter of fact, it would be great if you could do the new England and Aussie ODI kits ;-)

Lemme know if you need the original ones and ill send em to ya.

EDIT > should mention i uploaded all these plus a few new ones to the official site gallery

cheers,

LM

Cool mate i've done the pura kits anyway need to convert the ING kit to Ford ranger than aus domestic is done before i start England and Aus.

Everything looks awesome guys I cant wait to get my hands on this game!

Just one thing (without trying to be nit-picky)...the pic of the bats are cool but dont u think the bats are kinda wide? The thickness is fine but the bats seem to have a really huge profile, which i dont think is the case :/

Super work tho! keep it up!

screens look amazing paul.... this game is certainly shapping up to be the best cricket game ever... well done man :D

RabbleRouser said:
Wow. The new models look so much better and smoother. How much has this affected performance, if at all?

Well, amazingly the new models are less polygons than the old ;)

this was due to being very very careful with the polycount and modelling technique, which i didn't do last time. So performance should not be affected at all, if anything may be slightly improved.

LM

Valaskjalf said:
Everything looks awesome guys I cant wait to get my hands on this game!

Just one thing (without trying to be nit-picky)...the pic of the bats are cool but dont u think the bats are kinda wide? The thickness is fine but the bats seem to have a really huge profile, which i dont think is the case :/

Super work tho! keep it up!

Yeah, it's interesting...i'm pretty sure they're correct...could be certain angles they look a bit off i have noticed, but i have re-checked dimensions etc. and seems to be right on the money.

LM

Drewska said:
Cool mate i've done the pura kits anyway need to convert the ING kit to Ford ranger than aus domestic is done before i start England and Aus.

Cool, great stuff....yeah, that's one problem, is everythign gets updated before the game is released then we need to redo kits and stuff!! grrr!!

LM

EDIT > hehe, using Matt's pic i made up this quick little comparison...so funny...LMAO....

Attachments

• TCP vs TAOC.jpg
    TCP vs TAOC.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 156

Users who are viewing this thread