Game Screens

First of all, LM good job man. the new player models look really good and smooth. cant wait to see them in a video. hope sometime soon.

Second, id like to make this happy moment for all of you even happier by posting screens of the ICC Trophy Overlay i made. what do you think?

battingcareerrf3.jpg

battingscorecardnn0.jpg

bolwercareerkz3.jpg

anything that needs to be changed?

Great Work....Legend Master.....These are Great Models....Hat's Off on your great work....

The Models look very realistic now...but i hope these graphics wont burn out most of the low or midrange PC's with not a very high end Graphics card....

maverick_12210 said:
Great Work....Legend Master.....These are Great Models....Hat's Off on your great work....

The Models look very realistic now...but i hope these graphics wont burn out most of the low or midrange PC's with not a very high end Graphics card....
Those models actually put less pressure on the graphics card, so you shouldn't worry too much about low end cards.

Looks a little blocky Holmie. One thing I definately don't like is the bottom left corner where you have the team and score. Doesn't look right for me.

I'd say the most important thing for the overlays is that it's easy to mod and stick a proper overlay in there. It's pretty rare on PC games that people actually use the original overlay for very long.

Great work, Holmie, i think it's wonderful :clap

Adds heaps to the atmosphere i think, even with those crappy old graphics of mine ;)

look forward to seeing more of your stuff...always do.

Puddleduck, dont worry, overlays will definately be mod friendly, you have my word.

cheers,

LM

legend_master said:
Great work, Holmie, i think it's wonderful :clap

Adds heaps to the atmosphere i think, even with those crappy old graphics of mine ;)

what, so these pics by holmie are with the old graphics LM? my god, i thought these were the new ones and was pretty impressed!! but that is music to my ears, to think that graphics are going to be better than this with the list of features to go with it........ i must be dreaming :hpraise

cricketer112 said:
what, so these pics by holmie are with the old graphics LM? my god, i thought these were the new ones and was pretty impressed!! but that is music to my ears, to think that graphics are going to be better than this with the list of features to go with it........ i must be dreaming :hpraise

yeah, those are old ingame shots...i have not yet released ingame shots of the new models, so yeah, expect some great stuff - watch this space.

cant wait for the new ones ingame it will be the telling factor, also with stadiums... try not to make the crowd textures too big, on c2k7 you can see people who are on the top row easily when surely when in the middle they'd be much smaller right?

LM i want to ask have u decided anything about the faces?If you have created the new face model then let me know.As I am keen to work on them.

duded64 said:
cant wait for the new ones ingame it will be the telling factor, also with stadiums... try not to make the crowd textures too big, on c2k7 you can see people who are on the top row easily when surely when in the middle they'd be much smaller right?

Yeah, crowds in 07 are shocking...way to big..not to scale at all..

but crowds will be a challenging thing for me, for sure...got a few ideas though..

Drewska said:
Also does these mean we can have more detailed stadiums (ie more amount of polygons)

Well, less is always better, but we'll see...the amount ive allocated to stadiums is pretty generous...with stadiums it's more the texturing and creative modelling that goes a long way.

gaurav_indian said:
LM i want to ask have u decided anything about the faces?If you have created the new face model then let me know.As I am keen to work on them.

heya, long time no speak ;)

yeah, i've just made up a little program for the faces and a new template - everything's included in the pack - i'll mail it to you. This is so much more superior than the last.

cheers,

LM

Users who are viewing this thread