Game Screens

Wow everything has changed . The player model looks highly realistic . This game's gonna rock .

hey all, i released some more screens in the official site gallery..

these are just some more renders of the new models - shows fielders with glasses, caps, widebrim hat, short sleeves, long sleeves and also showcases some of the other nation's kits (SRI, WIN etc.)

cheers,

LM

beautiful graphics legend master, for a game that is purely about realism and gameplay, those new graphics are more than acceptable, in fact they are beautiful, they are as good if not better than blic05 lookin at the new still model.

one question though, having watched a video of the work in progress and a moving animated model for the first time today, are those videos with the old model? and will animation fluidity be improved? as it all seems slightly jerky at the moment, if you could get anywhere near the shot animations of blic05 that would be awesome, the blic animations are really fluid and smooth and feel and look a lot bettter than cricket 05'07 in my opinion

got to take my hat off to ya though m8, i havent been on here since you just started out on this project ages ago and was amazed how far this thing has come, backing you all the way m8 :cheers

awesome*100000000000000000000000
gr8*1000000000000000000000000000
well and the list goes on excellent stuff mate well who's makin stadiums i can contribute too

Legend Master said:
ps: i'm aware of little flaws in the new models too, so please dont point out the obvious stuff...

Besides the players being a tad skinny, what else is there?

Hey Ive just come across this and WOW!

Them models compared to the older ones you shown are amazing looks like BLIC07 nearly maybe just a few tweaks but at least they look like cricket players!

the new models are lovely and they look like cricketers and not rugby players unlike EA !!

The renders look fabulous !!!!!!
Well done Paul
Can`t wait to play this one !

manee said:
The videos are with the old model.

Thats good news, as im sure animation will be greatly improved before release, i think im still in shock as to how far this game has come on since i last checked its progress, must have been a good year ago now......... and to be honest even if i thought it would go ahead and be produced - i thought it would be something similar to cricket97, good gameplay poor graphics not much depth no disrespect to '97 (one of the best cricket games) but boy...... how wrong was i, i admire what you have created here Legend Master - its mind blowing stuff, and congratulations are in order for every single member of the team behind this project. This was 'the cricket project' when i last checked on it in its early days, now this has evolved into so much more than merely a project due to all of your super-human efforts. one thing i will say is that i am actually looking forward to this game more than BLIC07 by a long stretch now i have learned of its progress (and boy there has been some progress :hpraise :hpraise ), and for the first time yet - i have not bought EA's latest release and will not be doing so, purely because this game is on the way. if i had more time on my hands i would be more than willing to help with its development, but i will be checking this forum with huge interest over the coming months in anticipation of this truly awesome cricket game - its a cricket game that has been sketched, researched and made by cricket people - thats what is going to make it the best cricket game ever seen. Thank you Legend Master :hpraise :cheers

cricketer112 said:
Thats good news, as im sure animation will be greatly improved before release, i think im still in shock as to how far this game has come on since i last checked its progress, must have been a good year ago now......... and to be honest even if i thought it would go ahead and be produced - i thought it would be something similar to cricket97, good gameplay poor graphics not much depth no disrespect to '97 (one of the best cricket games) but boy...... how wrong was i, i admire what you have created here Legend Master - its mind blowing stuff, and congratulations are in order for every single member of the team behind this project. This was 'the cricket project' when i last checked on it in its early days, now this has evolved into so much more than merely a project due to all of your super-human efforts. one thing i will say is that i am actually looking forward to this game more than BLIC07 by a long stretch now i have learned of its progress (and boy there has been some progress :hpraise :hpraise ), and for the first time yet - i have not bought EA's latest release and will not be doing so, purely because this game is on the way. if i had more time on my hands i would be more than willing to help with its development, but i will be checking this forum with huge interest over the coming months in anticipation of this truly awesome cricket game - its a cricket game that has been sketched, researched and made by cricket people - thats what is going to make it the best cricket game ever seen. Thank you Legend Master :hpraise :cheers

great post, mate...thanks for your positive words :cheers

stunning work LM this game is shaping up to be a cracker!! keep working hard at it LM were behind you all the way

That is a big change in models there. Looks a lot smoother now. And the latest screens look A LOT better than the first ones.

Users who are viewing this thread