Game Screens

well i just feel that the game is devloping into a superpower, it will create a niche for itself and be a benchmark in the history of cricket gaming something like australia are at the moment. They don't have all star players but win because thier application is right same will be the fate of the art of cricket . Also LM man in India we have temples of our superstar , for me i thnk u should have a e-temple for yourself within some time . Great work

brilliant screenies, game is looking good. can't wait for the vid

just a coupla points. KP tends to stand with his butt stickin out and never wears an arm guard

Last edited:
Abosultely marvellous work. The Pietersen stance is :cool:. I like the last screenshot with Pietersen - shows his real talent :D

Will_NA said:
brilliant screenies, game is looking good. can't wait for the vid

just a coupla points. KP tends to stand with his butt stickin out and never wears an arm guard

yeah, that's true, but stances have to be somewhat generic-ified so that it can be applied to many players..

armguards can be turned on or off per batsman...i just didn't remove Pietersen's ;)

I think the wicketkeeping stance is perfect... (And the way he prepares for the delivery) things like that really make it look great despite the slightly lower standard of graphics.

Will_NA said:
are the generic stances editable

'fraid not, there will only be 3 set stances...but these can be assigned to any batsman, so you can change batsman's preferred stance between the 3. I may create more later though, and they can always be added in later.

on another note, the field radar is done and works brilliantly. Here's a pic

Attachments

• good radar.jpg
    good radar.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 142
It looks good, but maybe the bowler and keeper should be in a different colour?

Great one LM. I still think the other one (if with border) would be awsome. becuase you could feel the balance of your field accoriding to the ground. Still this one looks cool. :) ;)

Beautiful last few screens i simply cannot wait for this game it feels so at home...................(wish it was so at home :p)

Users who are viewing this thread