Game Screens

As am I LM, even though i havent been posting for a while, i am still around, and still here for commentary, when that eventually comes around. for now though, keep up the good work my friend.

Here's a couple of quick screenies...just to say i haven't forgotten ;) also as a tribute to the ODI first final - AUS v ENG on now

hopefully vid on course still for tomorrow night maybe?

cheers all

LM

Attachments

• TAOC 2007-02-09 14-12-19-21.jpg
    TAOC 2007-02-09 14-12-19-21.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 187
  • TAOC 2007-02-09 14-12-59-68.jpg
    TAOC 2007-02-09 14-12-59-68.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 178
That looks brilliant, although I think that a border around the image of the field would make it look a lot better. And, are those shadows I see?

What is the frame rate like now? Have you had to make any poly sacrifices to get it going?

whitehornmatt said:
That looks brilliant, although I think that a border around the image of the field would make it look a lot better. And, are those shadows I see?

What is the frame rate like now? Have you had to make any poly sacrifices to get it going?

of course, i haven't got to the border yet ;)

frame rate not too bad...still 60fps with 2x AA 1024x768x32

I'm hoping i can do more to improve the fps but will come in the optimizing stage ;)

Well my vid card is a bit old and crappy now, so hopefully most people out there will have better stuff...

yeah, rudimentary shadows...as soon as i apply any shader effects (which look amazing i have to say) i suffer massive fps loss so at this stage i'll stick with the simple shadows..they do the trick ok for now

whitehornmatt said:
Yep, but it is a while off.

true, some way off...but should definately be included

legend_master said:
yeah, rudimentary shadows...as soon as i apply any shader effects (which look amazing i have to say) i suffer massive fps loss so at this stage i'll stick with the simple shadows..they do the trick ok for now
Any chance you could turn on the shaders just for a screenshot? :upray

whitehornmatt said:
Any chance you could turn on the shaders just for a screenshot? :upray

lol, i could do that, but then that'll raise the bar ;)

i'll consider it... :onpc :p

Awesome , Simply awesome just one word for LM man u don't require reps i think reps should be renamed after you

Users who are viewing this thread