Game Screens

I have made three faces.I'll send u those in a few minutes.Tell me are they good enough. :p

Very impressive work.

Ok the graphics are nothing near those of EA, but they are very close to BLIC. As we all know EA consentrate on Graphics more than Gameplay, i just hope you LM and people involved make sure that its the other way around. As long as it looks like cricket, even if you have crappy stick cricket type graphics without it being too over the top 3d like, i wouldnt care as long as it hits realism :D

Anyways absolute cracking work, i hope it continues :D

legend_master said:
hehe yeah, i didn't spend much time on the hair tbh...just wanted to whip somethin up for the screenz...face looks ok i think though...

Yeah I actually think his face looks spot on, hair is obviously not great, but the face considering it's a cricket game and we don't need to be staring at his face is very good.

Regarding the crowds, I don't think you should really concern yourself with that much at all, take a look at something like Pro Evo 6 and even a company like Konami with a massive A list title have put no effort into their crowds, essentially using 2d textures instead of actual models. If the stadium looks good, the crowds only need to be there to stop it looking empty, and it won't take anything away from the game having poor looking crowds. In fact it barely adds anything to the game having spot on crowds :)

i really cant wait for this game but has does anyone know when it will be expected to release? cheers guys and cant wait for more screenies legend master great job :cheers

Somewhere around the middle of the year. The game is flowing nicely according to LM and the screenshots.

Good to see that you haven't put that stupid Commonwealth Bank logo on the Australian kit LM. Really nice work there - the adjusting of the helmet looks good as well.

Well done and keep up the good work :)

Left_Hander said:
Good to see that you haven't put that stupid Commonwealth Bank logo on the Australian kit LM. Really nice work there - the adjusting of the helmet looks good as well.

Well done and keep up the good work :)
In theory, the Commonwealth Bank logo should be on the kit for home internationals!

Left_Hander said:
Damn! I was hoping that wouldn't be there.

Well, i saw pix of the uniform without the Commbank logos and stuff, so i thought kind of a 'generic' kit would be cool, so anyone could add specific logos if they wanted to...

any more new screens or videos coming soon LM, be nice to see a batsman playing a shot or two from the default camera angle

Last edited:
cricketer112 said:
any more new screens or videos coming soon LM, be nice to see a batsman playing a shot or two from the default camera angle
There will be more screenshots and videos once the whole field is animated (as in all players are animated), there isn't much new to show in a video at this current stage

LM, jus wondering if you've animated the fielders yet for more screens

Will_NA said:
LM, jus wondering if you've animated the fielders yet for more screens

Mate, unfortunately it's taking a bit longer than expected, ran into some little glitches, but should be done soon, im hoping to have things at a nice stage in another week, where i can maybe release a video.

Users who are viewing this thread