Game Screens

Valaskjalf said:
Just one thing I have noticed....when a shot is played you cant see the movement of the ball on the little radar, will that be implemented at a later stage?

cheers!

yup...its a minor thing...dont worry. :)

all eyes on TAOC now as BLIC07 has broken a lot of hearts. ;)

The ball moving on the radar was completed the day after that last (gameplay) video was released, so it is definately in now and works brilliantly i must say :cool:

Field editor observation

I think the field editor at least in the edit mode should include little dots showing the custom field placements as shown in blic including the inner circles in one dayers and then I should be able to move my fielders in and out as desired, this helps me to decide whether I should go by the custom field or design my own field, but got to say love your field editor, I always though of such a field editor.

I personally think the field editor should be accesible at the touch ob a button maybe pressing the right trigger of a a gamepad for more than a little longer or maybe pressing both triggers at the same time as you should be able to adjust your field quickly and easily.

Love your effort.

Cheers.

well, due to the lack of progression on the game front, thought id just chuck some more screens in to keep people going for a while :D

i've uploaded a s***load of pix including these to here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?9zdwjy1evmm

LM

should mention these pix are from widescreen on highest graphics ;)

Attachments

• TAOCtest 2007-04-27 22-34-00-07.jpg
    TAOCtest 2007-04-27 22-34-00-07.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 192
  • TAOCtest 2007-04-27 22-35-59-26.jpg
    TAOCtest 2007-04-27 22-35-59-26.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 184
  • TAOCtest 2007-04-27 22-38-03-60.jpg
    TAOCtest 2007-04-27 22-38-03-60.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 176
  • TAOCtest 2007-04-27 22-38-33-93.jpg
    TAOCtest 2007-04-27 22-38-33-93.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 168
  • TAOCtest 2007-04-27 22-39-48-35.jpg
    TAOCtest 2007-04-27 22-39-48-35.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 162
  • TAOCtest 2007-04-27 22-40-05-37.jpg
    TAOCtest 2007-04-27 22-40-05-37.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 178
The stance and shots looks fantastic LM. Still worried about the fact that the bowler stops immediately after bowling the ball but great work.

Will_NA said:
The stance looks fantastic LM. Still worried about the fact that the bowler stops immediately after bowling the ball but great work.

that's because it hasn't been worked on at all yet. He does stop pretty much straight away. Obviously this will be rectified though in due time, when fielder AI is implemented. The reason he stops is there's nothing for him to do yet lol.

Nice! Liking it.

Just a few comments:

First Screen: Looks very good. Looks like a Kevin Pietersen stance and I assume it is him.

Second Screen: It looks like KP is hitting himself on the head with the bat (Silly English people :p). Everything else looks pretty good.

Third Screen: Very nice cut-shot motion. Again KP is hitting himself in the head (:p). First and second slip a bit too close I think.

I must say these are pretty good. I don't think the graphics are state of the art but hopefully you can get the gameplay spot-on.

:cheers,
Left_Hander

Left_Hander said:
Nice! Liking it.

Just a few comments:

First Screen: Looks very good. Looks like a Kevin Pietersen stance and I assume it is him.

Second Screen: It looks like KP is hitting himself on the head with the bat (Silly English people :p). Everything else looks pretty good.

Third Screen: Very nice cut-shot motion. Again KP is hitting himself in the head (:p). First and second slip a bit too close I think.

I must say these are pretty good. I don't think the graphics are state of the art but hopefully you can get the gameplay spot-on.

:cheers,
Left_Hander

Yes, it is KP...

hehe, it's just the camera angle...if you look closely enough you'll see it's not actually hitting his head at all

Considering the graphics looked like this previously ( http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15631&page=1 ) i think it's come along pretty well ;)

Last edited:
Mmmmmm, widescreen. I must say that pitch looks fantastic, the first shot in particular is great.

Thanks, Matt. I must advise everyone who can to download the series of pix i posted the link to above as there's some really nice shots there that are well worth viewing. The quality is better also.

hey LM what is that yellow arrow pointing down in the middle of the screen?

holmie said:
hey LM what is that yellow arrow pointing down in the middle of the screen?

It's the 'ball movement' indicator for the batsman. Because of the custom cam it looks a bit funny tho. In normal cam it shows up in a sensible position.

Ignore it for now.

Users who are viewing this thread