Game Screens

Very nice :D Those screens look very shexy, great work LM.

Only problem, KP wouldn't play and miss :p

the screens look awsome!!!
im sooo looking forward to this game its going to be amazing!

Drewska said:
Great screens LM, will be amazing when fielding is done.

Will McGrath and Warne be in the game?

Id like to include a little section of 'retired players' which you can draw upon...so yes, should be in there, be it with real names or fake ;)

The game is really looking brilliant. I would say that except for the crowd the graphics are better than EA's cricket 07.
The animations and the stance of the players are far superior as compared to c2k7.

AbBh said:
The game is really looking brilliant. I would say that except for the crowd the graphics are better than EA's cricket 07.
The animations and the stance of the players are far superior as compared to c2k7.
The crowd is just a placeholder. When the game is near complete, it'll be improved.

Wow. Those screenshots are brill. Can't wait for this game to be released - looking better than any of ea's games. Good work on the developers behalf.

Just a simple question: Are those screenshots taken in your upgraded computer (the one with the 8800 GTS graphics card)?? If it is, will the lower end computers not get the same result??

cnbd_novice said:
Just a simple question: Are those screenshots taken in your upgraded computer (the one with the 8800 GTS graphics card)?? If it is, will the lower end computers not get the same result??
Lower end computers will get lower end graphics, these screenshots are taken with all the settings up high. It should still look fairly good, but not quite as good on lower systems.

Release date has not been set.

My guess is just before the end of the year, but I may be wrong.

HarryPotter Kid said:
great stuff but i think KPs stance is a bit more open

well, as mentioned before, there are 3 generic stances, so this particular stance is not meant to be an exact KP stance, rather one of the generic stances that bears a closest resemblance to a KP stance.

LM

Users who are viewing this thread