Game Screens

Your screens show many things. The stadium crowd looks flat (but this is amazingly minor). The umpire seems like he is lacking his forearm and generally looks a sickly figure (again minor). The bats also seem to be in low definition.

However, something which exceeds them all is that the polygons are smooth, much smoother than before and they look fantastic. The grass textures are also amazing and the pitch rules too. The kits look very nice as well.

Overall, each of the good points far exceeds all three minor faults.

Please, please, please stop talking about the crowd. It will be done at the end, as mentioned by Sir Paul numerous times.

No, you misunderstand. I am saying how all the inperfections (which there are in everything since nothing is perfect) are extremely minor.

No, you misunderstand. I am saying how all the inperfections (which there are in everything since nothing is perfect) are extremely minor.

but not minor enough not to be mentioned :p

Sorry. Just a little peeved atm.:friends

The game keeps getting better everyday (and by better, I mean way better).
Also the bowling action of the bowler seemed different than the ones shown in the earlier videos and screenies, and they look quite mesmerizing. But are the actions really changed or itis just an optical illusion??

The game keeps getting better everyday (and by better, I mean way better).
Also the bowling action of the bowler seemed different than the ones shown in the earlier videos and screenies, and they look quite mesmerizing. But are the actions really changed or itis just an optical illusion??

that is just an optical illusion im afraid, the bowling action hasn't been altered at all :p

Cool Work LM! :clap

Will there be varied player sizes??? I mean some fat like Leverock of Bermuda and some skinny like Mcgrath!

I am pretty certain that player sizes will vary, I'm not sure if the top limit will go as far as Leverock though :p.

there will be varied player sizes. Leverock is way outside the normal bounds tho, so would have to create a special model just for him ;)

blackleopard92 said:
it seems that LM has taken those screens with high level of antialiasing. using 8800GTS to full eh?
You are right blackleopard, as LM has also mentioned this before. But aren't the high settings screenies getting people's hope up a little too high? I mean not everyone will be able to get the same high performance on their PC, as well as we have seen what cruel consequence high expectations can bring to people with BLIC 2007. We certainly don't want that with TAOC ;).

You are right blackleopard, as LM has also mentioned this before. But aren't the high settings screenies getting people's hope up a little too high? I mean not everyone will be able to get the same high performance on their PC, as well as we have seen what cruel consequence high expectations can bring to people with BLIC 2007. We certainly don't want that with TAOC ;).

hehe, that's all true..i dont deny it. But i figure i should always put its best foot forward so to speak - i believe all games will show screens from the highest graphics levels in previews. I draw the line at passing off renders as ingame screens tho. You should also remember that its likely that graphics cards will continue to improve at a massive rate, meaning by the time the game is released the ol 8800GTS will most likely be mid-range ;)

LM

What about me . I have 1GB RAm, GeForce 5200 FX and 1.7 intel processor?

Users who are viewing this thread