Game Screens

What about me . I have 1GB RAm, GeForce 5200 FX and 1.7 intel processor?

guys guys guys, lets not start a debate on specs lol...

it's too early to say anything about specs other than what has been said already. The optimization stages will occur later and ill have a better idea of what can do what. The only obvious thing at this stage is that better cards will obviously look better :rolleyes:

But i am trying my best to make sure lower end machines can still run it well enough.

LM

How about you trying out the game on the worst possible graphics card in the market?? That way you will get an idea of how well it will runs on higher-end configurations.
Ooh look what I found:
The Intel GMA 900 and 950 are some of the worst integrated parts on the market; this you've probably heard. What you don't really expect is just how bad they are.
If have any problem finding someone with such poor GFX cards, just contact me. I would be glad to help you out with a GMA 950 :p .
EDIT: Perhaps I could convince (bribe) you with the fact that I have a 5mbps internet speed :upray ?

Last edited:
Lol,that is hieght of the fan club of TAOC. :P

How did you get the Idea to build a game?

well, it was all because i wanted a goodgame i couldenjoy playing and there just weren't any around that could satisfy me in terms of a great cricket sim. There still isn't ;)

Cricket is such a complex sport a simulation needs to be deisgned and developed by people who truely understand it. I think all the games so far are fine for those that just want to hit 6's but for the true fan they fall well short.

Go Legend Master, youre a legend!

Although perhaps you could spend less time on the board and more time writing code :P

Cricket is such a complex sport a simulation needs to be deisgned and developed by people who truely understand it. I think all the games so far are fine for those that just want to hit 6's but for the true fan they fall well short.

Go Legend Master, youre a legend!

Although perhaps you could spend less time on the board and more time writing code :P

Or would you rather he disappears for a few months with no source of updates?

You are right blackleopard, as LM has also mentioned this before. But aren't the high settings screenies getting people's hope up a little too high? I mean not everyone will be able to get the same high performance on their PC, as well as we have seen what cruel consequence high expectations can bring to people with BLIC 2007. We certainly don't want that with TAOC ;).
lol, don't worry mate. games in development arn't even a little bit performance utilized. heck, they arn't even compiled for performance.

and, i think TAOC doesn't use shaders at all. so it should run fine on most systems.

couple of screens to keep y'all goin... ;)

LM

Looks awesome! The bats,Kits and Pitchads are amazing too!! I seriously am getting my hopes up a bit!

...Don't worry LM, no pressure on you or anything lol Your competing against, possibley, two of the worst sport games ever created (C07 and BLIC07).:onpc

Hi all,

JK posted some screens in the Cricket grounds thread, but i thought they should also go in here too...here's the high quality pix from that thread. These pix are all of the new Eden Gardens (Kolkata) stadium completed by JK which i just got integrated into the game engine.

Seems there may have been some confusion - these are in no way related to the Google Sketchup MCG stadium spoken of in the Cricket Grounds thread - this was made from scratch by JK.

http://www.mediafire.com/?24nvmldcjbd

regards,

LM

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread