Game Screens

Ill take this one,

The price, as mention 1000 times over, is undecided, it could yet be free.

this game looks great cant wait for it to come out. the graphics are similar to cricket 2004 but i think there slightly better. keep up the good work and take your time to make a good game

yes...the trial would definitely be there !! but its more beneficial spending time
working on the core things rather than crowds(which is quite obvious :p)

the main reason for the ignorance of better crowds is that it hampers the FPS
quite a lot ! the game becomes really choppy to say the least..

If there would be a Trial, then it's Better to leave the crowd and focus on them in the full version. Since, we can't wait no longer:p, you Guys can release the trial With Few Things Left behind.

No Offence. But, It's Definitely A Hit Before The Release as IMO, I fell off my seat when i saw the new screens.

KIUTGW Mates:), You Guys Truly Will take other the Rivals.;)....:)...................

Last edited:
Wheres the game screens LM? like maybe a preview of a fielder taking a diving catch

lol, as soon as i have fielders taking diving catches ill post a screen ;)

but ive been full on working on bug fixes this whole week...

almost done though, then ill have your fielder pix ;)

LM

Will the game be editable once its released? so like new bats, kits can add pitchadds and stuff?

Will the game be editable once its released? so like new bats, kits can add pitchadds and stuff?

Well, considering that one of the main aims of the game is to create a fully editable cricket simulation game, I guess the answer is yes;)

I don't think this issue has been tackled yet by LM and JK.

Correct, it hasn't yet been tackled.

FYI, in case you didn't already know JK released some amazing pix of LORDS stadium last night. Check em out in the 'Cricket Grounds' thread if you havent done so already!

LM

Huh? Is TAOC going to be playable online?

well...our aim is to make it multiplayer too......but it all depends
on the pace of the progress ;) !! we havent seriously considered multiplayer as a MUST option though....!

I'd rather TAOC and a few game modes and get it quickly than wait 3 months or something just for online or career. As it just rather an add on

Users who are viewing this thread