Gameplay Videos

Just curious mate, you mention how Maxwell likes the inventive shots and stuff but I thought all the attributes were assigned to different players when you download custom teams like you have? Seem to be quite good for you so just curious if you're using any special method to do so :)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Blocker should get a mention on dbc hall of fame for being the only player who offered no shot in the very first ball he faced in career mode and getting clean bowled for it. F**king hilarious...

@blockerdave. Please can you tell me if you can send the videos from your Roxio to your computer wirelessly?

don't think so... you need 2 hdmi cables and one usb...

it goes hdmi from console to roxio, and from roxio to tv, usb from console to computer

i guess if you had a wireless usb hub (along the lines of these) that would be fine.

worth noting however that if you don't connect the pc to the roxio, the hdmi signal won't go to the tv, so you need to hdmi direct from console to tv, and switch it back when you want to record.

i have probably made it sound infinitely more complicated than it is

----------

Blocker should get a mention on dbc hall of fame for being the only player who offered no shot in the very first ball he faced in career mode and getting clean bowled for it. F**king hilarious...

I wasn't laughing!

Last edited:
Thank you @blockerdave.
The problem is my xbox is in my living room and my pooter is upstairs in my man cave. Mrs Zombie won't like me using her laptop.:noway

i assume a usb hub would be the way to go but not 100% sure if it'd work.

I have a USB hub but it's next to my PC.
I am bidding on a Roxio on eBay. I think that if I can get it at the right price I will buy it and worry about connecting it later.

thank you... to be honest i only don't do voiceovers because of laziness :)

i hope my brutal innings against Aus Rebels impressed!

----------

tbh the run graph is my fault, it was my go to shot... as you saw as soon as i hazarded an off-side shot with him i got out. plenty of balls were outside off for cutting but i felt comfortable hoiking to leg and there was a gap there. a bit silly the gap didn't get plugged but I assume that's because of the amateur difficulty and on a higher level it would have been plugged.

as you can see i scored in more areas with some other players though.

----------

@ChinamanSpin - thanks for putting them up, saves me a job!

Amusing wagon wheel, only three spokes. I don't think your wagon would be rolling along @blockerdave.:) Is there something wrong with your joystick? :D
I'm surprised the bowler kept 'feeding' your strength.

IGN did a review commentry of DBC 14. I'm really sad and surprised at the same time to see so many negative/hate comments on this video about the game. I am pretty sure most of these stupid people haven't even played the game. How you gonna decide a game is good or bad unless you played it.

Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Review Commentary - YouTube

It's IGN, nuff said. Home of every 14 year old keyboard warrior who feels the need to trash comment a game they don't like/understand.

Basically anything that isn't a shooter gets flamed.

Well, these are public forums. Anyone can open an account and critique the product and that is fine.

People blasted Ashes Cricket 2013 here and I don't think you stood up for it because you too probably agreed it was flawed.
So you can appreciate that there are others who don't see your viewpoint for this game and it is terrible in their opinion.

To generalize IGN as 14 year old keyboard warriors brings out the 14 year old in you (i.e. unless you're actually 14) just because you disapprove of their critique.

This game isn't perfect and in many people's opinions it is flawed and although I might not personally see that (I actually think this is a game with an excellent foundation but may need improvement in some key areas) I am fine with others bashing it. Others don't have to like or think like me.

Last edited by a moderator:
The guys at IGN said that it lacks customisation and that FIFA is better at that regard. Have they played FIFA? You can barely edit things in the game. Only thing you can do is move players from teams and change ratings.

The guys at IGN said that it lacks customisation and that FIFA is better at that regard. Have they played FIFA? You can barely edit things in the game. Only thing you can do is move players from teams and change ratings.

If you actually listened properly, there comments on customisation was related to difficulty. Adjusting match difficulty sliders and toggling more on screen aids was there complaint, as they did not deem it friendly to new comers and young children.

Users who are viewing this thread