Gameplay Videos

Does the ai reads such delivery well or is foxed?

Last edited:
I guess I will get better at bowling over time. Worrisome thing is that even though I'm not that good at bowling, I still pick up AI wkts (PRO level). When I deliver the ball I expect it to be hit and oddly I'm a bit sad when it ends up getting me a wkt. Taking wkts shouldn't be that easy, especially when you bowl spin at AI :(

Couple of times i felt like i really earned a wicket - like bowling a straight slower ball to a tail ender and seeing him scoop it up to a fielder, or suddenly bowling a fast inswinging full ball after plenty of length deliveries moving away.

Also noticed the physics height difference to say bowling with Vince Van der Bijl and then my short-ass career bowler: such a sifference in bounce.

Worst thing about bowling for me was the huge amount of bowleds and few other dismissals, particularly from edges.

----------

Does the ai reads such delivery well or is foxed?

Not seen enough to say, sorry - especially not from my ropey bowling! Will keep an eye out and let you know.

Video please @blockerdave. I need my fix. :)

got two processing... an amateur-level T20, Barbarians vs Aus Rebel XI.

My best performance so far!

Got 260 all out off 19 overs including 150 in 47 balls from Niall O'Brien - every run scored on the leg side, first time I tried an off-side shot with him he got out! (managed off-side runs with others though!)

Videos are quite long, may take a while for youtube to process, I will embed here tomorrow.

I know everyone's on the edge of their seats. So here's @blockerdave's first video.

And the other:

Sorry blocker, but I thought I might as well add them before tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got to the stage where the BBL season starts

Love watching these videos whilst waiting for the game. Tyson Bennett and Twisti3 are my favourite so far.

I know everyone's on the edge of their seats. So here's @blockerdave's first video.

And the other:

Sorry blocker, but I thought I might as well add them before tomorrow.

Interesting that the same thing happened around 7:15 and 10:40 mark in the 2nd video.

I also lol'd at 23:26 mark - 100 off 31 balls with the shot graphs with 100% leg side runs and 0 shots on the offside or anywhere else.

The batting control and ambiance are nice but some parts are bewildering like that, more like silly.

I disagree. I don't particularly like the voice overs. @blockerdave's are my videos of choice, and the most amusing. That O'Connor bloke, what a bowler.;)

thank you... to be honest i only don't do voiceovers because of laziness :)

i hope my brutal innings against Aus Rebels impressed!

----------

I also lol'd at 23:26 mark - 100 off 31 balls with the shot graphs with 100% leg side runs and 0 shots on the offside or anywhere else.

The batting control and ambiance are nice but some parts are bewildering like that, more like silly.

tbh the run graph is my fault, it was my go to shot... as you saw as soon as i hazarded an off-side shot with him i got out. plenty of balls were outside off for cutting but i felt comfortable hoiking to leg and there was a gap there. a bit silly the gap didn't get plugged but I assume that's because of the amateur difficulty and on a higher level it would have been plugged.

as you can see i scored in more areas with some other players though.

----------

@ChinamanSpin - thanks for putting them up, saves me a job!

Users who are viewing this thread