Gameplay Videos

This guy is my batting partner in career mode, loved the way of getting dismissed. Featherly edge to the slip fielder off the pace bowling, lovely!

Last edited by a moderator:
began a career, batting all rounder - 1 first class game, bagged a pair (including first baller in first innings!) but 6 wickets in the game; 1 list a - a 5-fer but ran out for 1 :(

began a career, batting all rounder - 1 first class game, bagged a pair (including first baller in first innings!) but 6 wickets in the game; 1 list a - a 5-fer but ran out for 1 :(

Don't worry, you have plenty of seats vacant in our ducks club. We are waiting for you! :p

haven't played enough to form an opinion on the best thing, but one thing that stands out immediately - you gotta watch that bloody ball. so many times i was out because i played forward to a short ball, or back to a full one.

you need xbox gold to play online, but you're fine without to just download.

---------

another video, of some bowling. over 4... :facepalm

Love the videos, Harmison...er....Blocker. Great stuff.

This guy is my batting partner in career mode, loved the way of getting dismissed. Featherly edge to the slip fielder off the pace bowling, lovely!

This is like the snow leopard of DBC14

1623570_837989489563361_7167787308085050812_n.png

Here's the proof user bowling is overpowered against the AI. If blocker can take 5 wkts an innings against AI, does anything else need to be said :p

@imhassan,
Is it possible for you to create and upload a bowling tutorial video? I guess you would be the right person to do so as you are the only person I've seen who can turn the ball while bowling spin.

Will do. I'm just not getting enough time nowadays to make videos because of work :/

Career mode, my first class debut batting, pro-difficulty.

You will be a legend player my friend confidence of leaving your first ball without knowing where your off stump is:lol:lol... This is just brute talent for recklessness ***Afridi*** in making. :cheers:cheers

Barbarians vs Ireland, 4 day first class match. First Innings. Amateur difficulty - having seen my travails at Pro-difficulty I am sure you can understand my lowering the level. Let's see how much it helped...

Users who are viewing this thread