Gameplay Videos

Bullseye... and Mitch too!

Test match between Australia and Pakistan. I play as Pakistan. Only shows play for first innings and some good spin bowling. I'll post the next part after I play/bat tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, I turned off Bowling assistance and all I can say is... :thumbs

I can't wait for Friday now! Keep the video's coming guys!

Wat...

That gliding/teleporting of the fielder on the catch on the ball at 6:35

Also the insane speed of the fielder near the end of his chase on the ball at 4:47.

Pretty stupid stuff to be honest.

^ tbh the speed of fielders may be down to the attributes given to the players... when i watched a AI v AI the fielders were okay no super human stuff it's weird.

I'm not really that impressed with what I've seen of the fielding from the videos I've watched so far. Seems to be pretty unrealistic with glitching/teleporting. For another example, look at the keeper on the ball at 8:12 in the above video.

It's nowhere near Ashes 2013 in terms of bugs, and it's functional in the sense that the fielders retrieve the ball etc but I can see it being really annoying getting caught in career mode because of a silly glitchy catch like in that video, or just the jerky/choppy animations in general being irritating.

Still waiting for the game for PC, but might hold off until there's some patches. I have plenty of games to play, just thought I'd check up on this now it's out on consoles.

I'm not really that impressed with what I've seen of the fielding from the videos I've watched so far. Seems to be pretty unrealistic with glitching/teleporting. For another example, look at the keeper on the ball at 8:12 in the above video.

It's nowhere near Ashes 2013 in terms of bugs, and it's functional in the sense that the fielders retrieve the ball etc but I can see it being really annoying getting caught in career mode because of a silly glitchy catch like in that video, or just the jerky/choppy animations in general being irritating.

Still waiting for the game for PC, but might hold off until there's some patches. I have plenty of games to play, just thought I'd check up on this now it's out on consoles.

Well that video above was an online game and it's done by design. maybe not as much as that but they slow the bowler down for the batsmen only the bowling side see's the slow down. I've not seen it like that in career that much at all.

It looked like the person controlling the batsman only had one shot.
There was a strange incident when the bowler reached the crease and then jumped back to deliver the ball. Weird.

:cheers

It looked like the person controlling the batsman only had one shot.
There was a strange incident when the bowler reached the crease and then jumped back to deliver the ball. Weird.

This happens atleast once in an online game!! Very wierd bug!

I've updated the first post. But I won't be able to again for a few days as my conputer's broken. But mention if it's taking a long time to load or crashing and I should be able to modify it, and if you want your channel with DBC14 content on there let me know.

All of the channel names are links to that person's YouTube channel, so you can watch some of the videos that I haven't put on here, such as those by Twistie3.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread