Gameplay Videos

Was Ross the umpire? :lol

OMG ive just watched some gameplay on my ps3 on youtube!!! Cant wait till friday to get actual game

The instant replay feature is good for captureing moments: Does take a bit of time to get used to

Here's a look at it in good use

The only problem I would have with it is it can go very slow at times, I'm not sure if we can speed it up or not but as I'm still getting it to work

Here's a beautiful catch taken

Is there a video with first person camera? Couldn't find any...

Brilliant to hear the comments on some of the videos...they are all just so immersed in actually playing cricket rather than playing a video game. Brilliant, brilliant stuff.....

I've updated the first post with 4 more videos. If you want, I could arrange them in the order of their series? Like Twistie's and Lauman au's career modes together, and whenever there is two-parts I order them next to each other.

Also, as the first page is very slow loading because of all the videos, should I just show the new ones in fresh posts?

first page is best (i m on phone)
plus arranging it would b great :-D

All great videos. The circle around the ball and the trail are extremely annoying and completely ruin the realism though. Why aren't people turning that feature off?

Last edited:
Haha "ruin the realism"

Spoken by someone who clearly has not played the game.

Double hat trick in my career mode. Sorry for the terrible quality. Used my phone. The hat trick ball was an lbw which was given out, the umpire was not visible in the video.

Last edited by a moderator:
That last wicket looks nice :)

I've updated and ordered the opening post. I hope it makes it easier, let me know if it doesn't or if I've missed any videos.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread