Gameplay Videos

Hi,

I am a member of this past 10 years ago.Am not playing games now a day but i see forum updates daily.I do not like other games should not allow in cricket gaming forum.
Hope buddy you know that,.

sorry, my bad. i was on mobile and didn't see the date.

These are the only ones worth noting in my playtime so far :p

Edit: Liked this one as well:

Last edited by a moderator:
Online seems smooth barring a few glitches (like where the bowler jumped backwards from the popping crease but still delivered from the crease). Glad to see the servers already able to handle the load. Some mega franchises like Sim City on PC have failed miserably in this regard.

Online seems smooth barring a few glitches (like where the bowler jumped backwards from the popping crease but still delivered from the crease). Glad to see the servers already able to handle the load.

I may be wrong here, but I don't think the server plays a significant role in online matches. It's peer to peer network IIRC, i.e. direct connection between you and the opponent.

Had this moment today. Bowling with a new career fast bowler, at this point for the over I decided to just try to bowl as close to the stumps and as straight on off stump as I could. This was the last ball of the over I think. After the ball went to the keeper.. I said to myself (after the umpire or my team didn't react) 'Did he hit that? Where the hell is that appeal button'. Sure enough, umpire gave it out, and then before I watched this replay, thought.. did he actually hit that.. I'm not too sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've updated the first post with 4 more videos. If you want, I could arrange them in the order of their series? Like Twistie's and Lauman au's career modes together, and whenever there is two-parts I order them next to each other.

Also, as the first page is very slow loading because of all the videos, should I just show the new ones in fresh posts?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread