Gameplay Videos

Another nice video @blockerdave.
I noticed a few glitches with the game it it looks very enjoyable nevertheless.
Let's face it, even Fifa 14 has graphical glitches after all these years.

Last edited:
Another nice video @blockerdave.
I noticed a few glitches with the game it it looks very enjoyable nevertheless.
Let's face it, Fifa 14 has graphical glitches even after all these years.

actually, when i was rewatching one of the vids yesterday there was some tearing/graphical glitches in the video that i didn't notice in game - my hunch is that it's my capture device or more likely my computer (it's not a graphics sophisticated machine).

glad you're liking laughing at my travails!

i will hopefully have another video up tonight... off work on friday so definitely a few more then

actually, when i was rewatching one of the vids yesterday there was some tearing/graphical glitches in the video that i didn't notice in game - my hunch is that it's my capture device or more likely my computer (it's not a graphics sophisticated machine).

glad you're liking laughing at my travails!

i will hopefully have another video up tonight... off work on friday so definitely a few more then

I'm not laughing. It's more like a guffaw.;)
Looking forward to your next production.

I did go at nearly 8 an over... Mostly wides and no balls, of course.

True definition of a strike bowler. I will take figures of 5/70 off 10 over 0/32 any day.

----------

i got plenty of "revs" according to the metre etc. my problem was landing it on the strip.

I struggle to get turn. Maybe I'm still not able to turn the LS 3 times at the right time.

how to bowl a straighter one or doosra by an off spinner? Is it possible by rotating las in opposite direction?

how to bowl a straighter one or doosra by an off spinner? Is it possible by rotating las in opposite direction?

i think you rotate it the same direction regardless of delivery, and the delivery type is selected by LAS.

Last edited:
A few times i did have the metre drop from good to average/poor just as i bowled.

I guess I will get better at bowling over time. Worrisome thing is that even though I'm not that good at bowling, I still pick up AI wkts (PRO level). When I deliver the ball I expect it to be hit and oddly I'm a bit sad when it ends up getting me a wkt. Taking wkts shouldn't be that easy, especially when you bowl spin at AI :(

Users who are viewing this thread