Gameplay Videos

Would love to have seen Biggs' face when that happened! ive never seen a 12 in the game before. Are you able to talk to one another during the game? Bet the Biggs' household swear box has had a fair few top ups!!

Why didn't the fielder try catch the ball off the helmet?

Would love to have seen Biggs' face when that happened! ive never seen a 12 in the game before. Are you able to talk to one another during the game? Bet the Biggs' household swear box has had a fair few top ups!!

Why didn't the fielder try catch the ball off the helmet?

Only time I've seen 12 scored is when I watched a game of Cricket Max. IIRC it was played in NZ for a few years and thankfully it's dead. Never thought Martin Crowe was capable of coming up with such crap.

Yeah it's happened a few times when i've played dale online all in my favor so its all good! haha :)

It's a shame that you can't actually see the ball fly to the ropes due to your arm being in way.

Nice YouTube channel btw.

Yeah might have to turn on transparent batsman.

I wish Big Ant would make it easier to leave deliveries by having X bound to leave instead of pushing down the RS. Because it's so frustrating, I've developed a habit of just letting the ball pass.

Obviously, that's a bad idea - and sometimes it doesn't work out well.

For the fielding team, I mean.

The thing is that they added a leave button to A/:psx: - but didn't remove or give the option to remove leave from the RS/R3.

The thing is that they added a leave button to A/:psx: - but didn't remove or give the option to remove leave from the RS/R3.

Did they now? I'm loading right up *now to test that out. Cheers for the info.

(In the future, fully customisable controls should be a thing, but given how shitty cricket games have been over the last two decades, I'll take what I can get)

The thing is that they added a leave button to A/ - but didn't remove or give the option to remove leave from the RS/R3.

Ideally i would like if just RS is moved without input on LS it must be operated as leave. The only problem being that's how game is played on rookie level.

I'd suggest RS in be a last minute desperate block - regardless of triggers - for the 'oh crap, I've misread this ball, save me' shot. With a planned leave being RB+LB (and/or A).

Ideally i would like if just RS is moved without input on LS it must be operated as leave. The only problem being that's how game is played on rookie level.

Yeah I had that thought ,with such a change leave would be easy and realistic as well because the foot placement animation of left ,straight and right can be used effectively as the current bat straight up without foot movement for leave looks odd even for the AI....

I'd suggest RS in be a last minute desperate block
I actually feel R3 should be that as when ever im hard pressing the stick its mostly out of pressure of misreading the delivery.So it would actually be great if we can get a basic put the bat on ball type block there instead of helplessly watching that slow leave animation playout as i get trapped Lbw or bails come off.[DOUBLEPOST=1409494338][/DOUBLEPOST]
With a planned leave being RB+LB
ya one of those buttons as leave will also feel very natural to play and easy to execute late when you feel the ball is going away.

I actually feel R3 should be that as when ever im hard pressing the stick its mostly out of pressure of misreading the delivery.So it would actually be great if we can get a basic put the bat on ball type block there instead of helplessly watching that slow leave animation playout as i get trapped Lbw or bails come off.[DOUBLEPOST=1409494338][/DOUBLEPOST]

ya one of those buttons as leave will also feel very natural to play and easy to execute late when you feel the ball is going away.
Or another option is using LAS [foot movement] only for leave and RAS [Shot placement] only for defense so that both can be used....As of now for me its not realistic enough to play defense as in real life you will play a defense when you think its hard to hit a shot in which case you will play the shot very late/ last moment only or you really wan defend that over out....So that can be achieved only when defense and leave are set to RAS and LAS...

I dont have much prob with defense as my hand is always on defense trigger, and leave it when i want to play normal shot, leaving is the difficult one, of now im just not pressing anything if im sure the ball is not coming to the stumps.

The prob with using just LS for leave is you wont know when to trigger the leave as it is also part of footwork, you may play a shot anytime.

I dont have much prob with defense as my hand is always on defense trigger, and leave it when i want to play normal shot, leaving is the difficult one, of now im just not pressing anything if im sure the ball is not coming to the stumps.

The prob with using just LS for leave is you wont know when to trigger the leave as it is also part of footwork, you may play a shot anytime.

There is problem with that mainly because many set the footwork even before the ball is delivered so cannot say how would that work....But as of now I am neither defending nor leaving the ball...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread